Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (10460 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by cbrezy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello everyone, I discovered I'm having Eczema on my face the day my friends started telling me that my face is bleaching, and I realized that its Eczema, now the dark spots on my face causes buy pimples (acne) are now visible, since I was born I've never ever had eczema now I'm having low self esteem because of it I don't feel proud of myself as a normal human been should because many said that eczema is caused by dirtiness and I'm not a dirty person, but I'm the sweaty type I do sweat if I do any little work or if I'm treking under the sun.

I bought a cream but I don't think its working because I haven't seen any changes the name is "BIOCOTEN", and I'm also using "TETMOSOL SOAP" to bath morning and night.

So please I need you guys to help me with treatments or medications that I'll use to cure it I want to be happy once again.

Thanks*
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by yungEX(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bro stop using that biocoten anti-eczemateous cream! It contains steroids!! You'll regret it eventually. Find d root cause of the eczema.. Change ur diet.. U can use Shea butter I heard d bark of a pawpaw tree works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by cbrezy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
yungEX:
Bro stop using that biocoten anti-eczemateous cream! It contains steroids!! You'll regret it eventually. Find d root cause of the eczema.. Change ur diet.. U can use Shea butter I heard d bark of a pawpaw tree works

Wow thanks for that but how do I go about the back of pawpaw how do I prepare it
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by yungEX(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
cbrezy:

Wow thanks for that but how do I go about the back of pawpaw how do I prepare it
Sorry not pawpaw I meant moringa. As I was told, get fresh moringa leaf, crush it with our hand and apply the sap (juice) on the affected area,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by cbrezy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
yungEX:

Sorry not pawpaw I meant moringa. As I was told, get fresh moringa leaf, crush it with our hand and apply the sap (juice) on the affected area,

thank you bro I'll try that.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by tuniboss: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2017
cbrezy:
Hello everyone, I discovered I'm having Eczema on my face the day my friends started telling me that my face is bleaching, and I realized that its Eczema, now the dark spots on my face causes buy pimples (acne) are now visible, since I was born I've never ever had eczema now I'm having low self esteem because of it I don't feel proud of myself as a normal human been should because many said that eczema is caused by dirtiness and I'm not a dirty person, but I'm the sweaty type I do sweat if I do any little work or if I'm treking under the sun.

I bought a cream but I don't think its working because I haven't seen any changes the name is "BIOCOTEN", and I'm also using "TETMOSOL SOAP" to bath morning and night.

So please I need you guys to help me with treatments or medications that I'll use to cure it I want to be happy once again.

Thanks*
hi I have a proven and natural solution to the problem with no side effects if you're interested call me on 08131195769.. wassapp allowed
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
yungEX:
Bro stop using that biocoten anti-eczemateous cream! It contains steroids!! You'll regret it eventually.
Why would he regret it eventually? What makes you think that it contains a harmful level of steroids. Would NAFDAC have approved it if that was the case? what was your experience with biocoten that made you feel qualified to advice other people against using it?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Tapout(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
cbrezy:

Thanks*

I've never had spots... but for eczema, just free all those stuffs ur rubbing for now and spend more time scrubing your face while having ur bath. I once had serious issues with eczema , and it worked for me. I used dettol extra cool soap tho.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by yungEX(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Seun:

Why would he regret it eventually? What makes you think that it contains a harmful level of steroids. Would NAFDAC have approved it if that was the case? what was your experience with biocoten that made you feel qualified to advice other people against using it?

Hi. I'm currently still experiencing steroid withdrawal because I used biocoten for close to a year. there's a group called ICTAN on Facebook where similar sufferers of steroid withdrawal are too. U can join and see first hand what steroid withdrawal would do to your skin. Once you start using topical steroids your skin becomes dependent on it and you'll eventually need higher doses

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by tuniboss: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2018
hello if you're still interested in getting raid of your skin issue get me on 08131195769
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by sanchezJ(f): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2018
N
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
yungEX:
Hi. I'm currently still experiencing steroid withdrawal because I used biocoten for close to a year. there's a group called ICTAN on Facebook where similar sufferers of steroid withdrawal are too. U can join and see first hand what steroid withdrawal would do to your skin. Once you start using topical steroids your skin becomes dependent on it and you'll eventually need higher doses
Why did you have to use it for a whole year? I feel that by discouraging people from using biocoten based on your unusual experience, you're prolonging their suffering.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by cbrezy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tapout:

I've never had spots... but for eczema, just free all those stuffs ur rubbing for now and spend more time scrubing your face while having ur bath. I once had serious issues with eczema , and it worked for me. I used dettol extra cool soap tho.

It's all gone bro, I bought a cream called "authentic" and within 5days it disappeared.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by julybaba(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
cbrezy:

Thanks*

There are series of home made remedies you can use. Get this eBook, I can't paste everything here because of copyright issues.

NB: Synthetic products can damage your skin

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/home_based_remedies_for_a_glowing_skin/17387

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Biafraqueen(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
using that biocoten anti-eczemateous cream can be at the detriment of ur health because it contains steroids.......... how did the eszema appear.
I suggest u check and find the source of it or visit a doctor for proper diagnosis and safe proscription.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Nmeri17: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Go for facial reconstruction surgery and have a new skin grafted. Skin creams are for women and weak men

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by beautysolutions: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2018
There's a natural solution for clear skin and face which is almond oil. Almond oil has so many health benefits for skin and hair, you should get one

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by wapcali: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2019
cbrezy:
Ezcema UNIQUE. NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER

Features of UNIQUE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER includes :
1, It is safe.It has no heavy metal contaminants.It is also absent of any micobial and dark smoky PAH(Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon).
2, It is evenly spread and has a natural creamy yellow color without any rancid (unpleasant)smell.
Unique Natural Shea butter also has a high potency of
the non-saponification fraction (healing fraction) of 22.5% compared to 2% average for others.
3, It is naturally fortified with vitamin A, Vitamin E ,Triterpenes, Phytosterols,Clinamic Acid and Polyphenol.
4, Unique Natural Shea butter is clinically certified by COSMEPAR in France to be non-irritant and possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties.
5, Its cold method of preparation process makes It suitable for use as a medical product in addition to Its cosmetic effects .
The following are the usefulness of UNIQUE NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER:

1.Baby Nappy Rashes
2.Sun protection
3.Allergies
4.Eczema
5.pimples
6.Burns and wounds
7.first aid
8.after shaves
9.dandruff
10.dry scalp
11.hair growth
12.anti aging
13.Lip care
14.moisturizer
15.Arthritis
16.Athlete's foot
17.Muscle fatigue
18.Strectch marks
19.Boils & swellings
20.Dermatitis
21.Diabetic ulcers

For. Deliveries nationwide,
Phone Call: (+234)09037122616(Whats App )
Phone Call: (+234)08035619814
Phone Call: (+234) 808 260 3743.
Phone Call: (+234) 803 725 3951.

National & Internertional Certifications
Nafdac approved
Gmp certified
Eu cosmetics regulatory complaint certified
USA FDA Registered as OTC drug
American Shea butter institute ,Atlanta, USA.

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Healthempowered: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2019
STC30 is the origin of stem cell in treatment & prevention of diseases. STEM CELLS are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide (through mitosis) to produce more healthy stem cells. Stem cells are found in organisms. They are the universal cells. They are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle etc. They have the ability to become any kind of cell in the body. They can keep renewing themselves. These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future. Stem cells serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function e. g red blood cells, brain cells, muscle cells etc.

STEM CELLS can manage and treat over 134 diseases such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, leukemia, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, down syndrome, cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal cord injury/paralysis, brain trauma, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, Orthopedic injuries, mudcukoskeletal problems, baldness, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, wound healing, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, stones and cancer, liver diseases, pancreatic dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, vision impairment, learning defects, skin repair.

HAVING STEM CELL TREATMENT IS NOT EXPENSIVE ANYMORE!!
Introducing the revolutionary first ever oral plant based stemcell-STC30 .
100% clinically proven safe and effective.You can see the result within a matter of days.
100% Swiss Quality Formulation!
➤ 100% NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL
➤ 100% HALAL, FDA REGISTERED
➤ 100% NO SIDE EFFECTS, NO OVERDOSE
➤ With $1,000,000 Product liability.

When U're HEALTHY, U're WEALTHY, & when U're wealthy; that's SUPERLIFE!

Wonderful product that heals chronic diseases like Diabetes, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Arthritis, Cancer, Stroke, Sexually transmitted diseases, Skin disease,Infertility,High Blood Pressure, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Staphylococus etc tc. StemCell is a product that works on the cells. One Sachet a day keeps your Doctor a away!
DIRECTION:
- Tear one Sachet and place the contents under the tongue (sublingual administration)
- Wait until it fully dissolves.
- Drink plenty of water to ensure adequate hydration.

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by Obdk: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
cbrezy:

It's all gone bro, I bought a cream called "authentic" and within 5days it disappeared.

Where did you get the authentic cream and how much
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots by cbrezy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Obdk:

Where did you get the authentic cream and how much

if you stay in the East you'll Normally see those people with Bus selling it and other herbal product, or just go to any pharmacy and ask for it I bought it N100 then, the container is small color of the cap is blue body is white and blue also.

(1) (Reply)

17 Best Benefits And Uses Of Noni For Skin, Hair And Health / 10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry / Don’t Panic!! 7 Reasons Your Period Might Be Late Besides Pregnancy – For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.