Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia (1914 Views)

FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by BornAgainMay: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
hahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagah!!!!!! ;Dhahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagah!!!!!!
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by oladeebo: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

The unity of Spain is non-negotiable
cc oladeebo, alariiwo grin
will you pls stop mention me on irresponsible terrorist ipob post?
The world secessionists yet to realize that self determination right had stopped functioning since 1945!
it's a dead human right, any stupid that stumbled into it's trap did so at his peril!
go and have something tangible done my friend!
ok!
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
oladeebo:

will you pls stop mention me on irresponsible terrorist ipob post?
The world secessionists yet to realize that self determination right had stopped functioning since 1945!
it's a dead human right, any stupid that stumbled into it's trap did so at his peril!
go and have something tangible done my friend!
ok!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by oladeebo: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
I refused to forgive you of your non-sense as far as you intentionally taken non-sense instead common sense
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by cstr1000: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2017
/
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by cstr1000: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2017
A third world hell-hole with worse issues think their opinion counts. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2017
oladeebo:

I refused to forgive you of your non-sense as far as you intentionally taken non-sense instead common sense
cheesy grin wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2017
cstr1000:
A third world hell-hole with worse issues think their opinion counts. grin grin grin grin grin

As long as biafra remains defeated, we will forever thank the North
Re: FG Urges Spain To Embrace Dialogue With Catalonia by amacastel: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
whateverkay:
Catalonians are more civilized and do not disrespect spain and other tribes in the country. Buhari did nothing wrong by sending the army to crush the IPOB idiots who are using secession to rob and kidnap innocent people. God punish biafra sad
Nigeria is in Gods punishment already .wake me up when God is done punishing them useless & dead country.Bleep Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land / OLISAH METUH: Justice Abang A Disgrace To Nigeria Judiciary, Fayose / Abike Dabiri-erewa Says Embarrasing Trending Video Of IG Of Police, Was Doctored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.