Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an (831 Views)

What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. / Merits Of Memorizing The Qur'an / Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Salaam Alaikum Muslim brothers and sisters. While cleaning the house today, my mum discovered torn copies of the Qur'an myself and my siblings used when we were little. She asked me the best way to dispose (Astagfirullah if dispose is an inappropriate word to use) and I said the best way is to bury them. I just want to be sure it is the right thing to do. Your advices are needed
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by iamgenius(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Wa Alaykum Salaam. It's correct to bury them, and also permissible to burn them.

2 Likes

Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by AlBaqir(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sapiosexuall:
Salaam Alaikum Muslim brothers and sisters. While cleaning the house today, my mum discovered torn copies of the Qur'an myself and my siblings used when we were little. She asked me the best way to dispose (Astagfirullah if dispose is an inappropriate word to use) and I said the best way is to bury them. I just want to be sure it is the right thing to do. Your advices are needed

Why can't you rearrange them, bind and keep?

1 Like

Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamgenius:
Wa Alaykum Salaam. It's correct to bury them, and also permissible to burn them.

Jazakallahu Khairan. Thank you
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

Believe me, they are beyond binding
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

Believe me, they are beyond bindingg
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by BluntBoy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sapiosexuall:

Wa alaykumu as-salam. I am not a Muslim but I am your brother. The True God sent me to tell you to leave behind your idolatry and come unto Him. What is the Quran that you have turned it into your God? You are even scared to use the word dispose with regard to a torn book which is nothing without the supposed sacred texts in it.

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. There is only but one way to eternal life and that is through Jesus the Christ.
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=AlBaqir post=62064604]

Why can't you rearrange them, bind and keep?[/quote

I will try that. Thanks
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by Sapiosexuall: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Wa alaykumu as-salam. I am not a Muslim but I am your brother. The True God sent me to tell you to leave behind your idolatry and come unto Him. What is the Quran that you have turned it into your God? You are even scared to use the word dispose with regard to a torn book which is nothing without the supposed sacred texts in it.

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. There is only but one way to eternal life and that is through Jesus the Christ.

Not interested in your Jesus. To you is your religion and to me is mine
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by shittufarukumar(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

how is Islam an idolatry when even the ashadatyn is on your palms.

1 Like

Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by BluntBoy(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2017
shittufarukumar:
how is Islam an idolatry when even the ashadatyn is on your palms.

Can you explain this ashadatyn for me, please.
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by shittufarukumar(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
testifying that there is no deity(gods) worthy of worship except Allah (the one true God) and prophet muhammad (SAW) is his(Allah's) servant and messanger
BluntBoy:

Can you explain this ashadatyn for me, please.
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2017
shittufarukumar:
testifying that there is no deity(gods) worthy of worship except Allah (the one true God) and prophet muhammad (SAW) is his(Allah's) servant and messanger

Interesting. I will go and read extensively on it. Thank you.
Re: How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an by shittufarukumar(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2017
You are most welcomed
Incase you need to know more about islam and. Muhammad SAW there an apk I can recommed for you
BluntBoy:

Interesting. I will go and read extensively on it. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

? / What A Muslim Should Know About The Day Of Judgement In Details / Nigerian Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.