Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) (24304 Views)

Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by mmsen: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
F00ls.

So they announce without informing Lagos State govt.

I guess they have informed the idiot 2019 is near.

They just use it to test us.

Unlikely. It's probably a result of the backlash that they want to be seen to care.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Lagos stake is making billions from that toll gate.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by abubakarbabang7(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2017
mccoy47:
We for okokomaiko wetin consign us
I dae tell u
shey na for ppl or Cassidy abi na okoko bustop toll gate won dae?
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
mmsen:

Unlikely. It's probably a result of the backlash that they want to be seen to care.

No mind them.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
If u dey stay for mainland, e no concern u o lol.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by emerged01(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2017
mccoy47:
E go soon concern u when dem finish orile road except u no go reach island.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2017
They probably did not expect the backlash they got from the public undecided
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by boykas(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Make people make sense small now.. How can a private company make a decision and you think the state government will know about it. I can somethings for the masses irrespective of any political ambition am into. I don't need to tell anybody before I give a hike. Well #igivenofucks for this cuz I rep #mushin. Quote me and you will hear am this morning..
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by kennieG(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Tinubu has a way of punishing lagosians for his selfish intrest or reasons best known to him .. Mind you he runs lagos. .. Don't tell me that the government wasn't informed or consulted before the decision was made on the hike .. Who is fooling who here .. We the masses has the power but just that we don't know how to use it cus we been suppressed right from the start ..
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Inova(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
F00ls.

So they announce without informing Lagos State govt.

Haba. Why the insults. Is Lekki the only place where you can thrive.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Kiakia(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2017
DWJOBScom:
well done

Well people we protested and they heard!
We will keep speaking till they listen more
At least, you people have a listening government in Lagos State. It is not so in Imo State. Here, every thing is by force. It is like a military government all over again. Even if people protest from morning till dawn, the heartless and egotistic governor will not budge because it will dent his foolish pride to hearken to the voice of the people. Yet it is these people that put him there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Inova:

Haba. Why the insults. Is Lekki the only place where you can thrive.

F00lish question. So if u live there or your office is around there. You will move out or change job ?
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Ventura1: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Ambode is sleeping, he's yet to convince that he meant business.
He started out awarding some phony street light contracts, bulk of which are no longer working.
He said he'll reorganize waste management by scrapping LAWMA and outsourcing it. Almost one year down the lane, Lagos is dirtier back to Pre 2000 era.
During the era of Fashola LSPWC were always on the road fixing potholes even during the raining season, Ambode comes in, sack the head and render them useless. Potholes now adore Lagos roads.
Building bridges and parks is good but not enough. We are yet to see his impact in the following areas
Health sector - he should be reminded that his predecessor build several General hospital and major ones like the Child and Mother centres.
Education: He has not done anything in terms of physical structures, Fashola did a lot in this area, he how need to be creative and let us see what he can offer.
Sport: I find it difficult to believe that the FA cup final was played at Agege stadium. It was something nobody can expect.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Lagos state is working
coolest Chris for house of representative
Ambode for president
Bro, I swear your graphics design de awful. Not hating bro, go back to learn more about graphics design. Maybe, even start from scratch. The design is not appealing to the eyes at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Egein(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Lagos state is working
coolest Chris for house of representative
Ambode for president
Bro, your designs are extremely wack. Your "skill" isn't marketable. Mail me if you need artistic mentorship.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Soon pple would be charged for breathing in lagos.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Egein:

Bro, your designs are extremely wack. Your "skill" isn't marketable. Mail me if you need artistic mentorship.
i should mail you because of what
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
konkonbilo:
Bro, I swear your graphics design de awful. Not hating bro, go back to learn more about graphics design. Maybe, even start from scratch. The design is not appealing to the eyes at all undecided
i started learning last month, and am at this stage, imagine me in a year time
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kiakia:
At least, you people have a listening government in Lagos State. It is not so in Imo State. Here, every thing is by force. It is like a military government all over again. Even if people protest from morning till dawn, the heartless and egotistic governor will not budge because it will dent his foolish pride to hearken to the voice of the people. Yet it is these people that put him there.

My brother we are not far from it over here

This one came thru because powerful power also leave here and they pay the bills too
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Jimmy231: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
coolestchris:
yea
For how long would it take me to learn Graphics designs
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Good.... Then be patient before putting advert for everybody to see. You're still learning, so wait till you become good at it before displaying ur work abi nah advert online.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Why don't you wait till you are at least at intermediate stage before you start posting your designs? These ones I've been seeing are terrible to be honest but at least now I know they are a beginner's job.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by lazygal: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
EPIJOE:
WHO AND WHO ARE THEY FOOLING? THEY NEW RIGHT FROM THE START JUST TO OBSERVE PEOPLES REACTION. I TELL YOU PEOPLE UPON ALL THE MONEY LAGOS STATE IS GENERATING. THEY ARE DOING NOTHING. WE ARE JUST BLINDED BY LIGHTING AND MINI PROJECTS. THIS STATE IS RICHER THAN TOGO,BENIN AND MALI ALTOGETHER.

Thank you jare.... Lasg knew from start ..it was a strategic move either to test waters or make it looks if lash dey work as agaisnt campaign for next year whixh definitely he will need points to work with

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by booblacain(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
F00ls.

So they announced without informing Lagos State govt.

And you are so naive to believe this.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
mccoy47:
we for ikorodu dey happy say the the price increase. eko oni baje!
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
mccoy47:
we for ikorodu dey happy say the the price increase. eko oni baje!
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by AntiWailer: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
booblacain:

And you are so naive to believe this.

May be u need to read again.
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by Afritop(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
JAGABAN'S SON'S DEATH COINCIDE WITH THE TOLL INCREASE. THAT IS SUSPICIOUS
Re: Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sammy07:

I prefer fashola for president

I prefer Ifashola for president not fashola..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order. / 12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing / Nigerians In Carribean Islands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.