Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Sex-drive Killer: Confessions Of A Sex-starved Husband - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex-drive Killer: Confessions Of A Sex-starved Husband (732 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex-drive Killer: Confessions Of A Sex-starved Husband by HealthTutor: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mr Alex is a high-powered lawyer in a reputable firm. He confessed how he has lost interest in sex with his wife. His bedroom experience is a bitter one. Listen to his confession:

“I guess we don't really touch that much. You know, my wife is so critical of me. And she hurts my feelings. She finds fault in everything that I do. I just don't want to be anywhere near her."

What's happening is the couples are working hard in the office. And women are also working hard at home. And they are getting on their husband's cases. In theory, women are equipped with the language to ask for change. But they don't; instead, they bitch.

They don't express appreciation for what their husbands see as their own contribution of hard work to the family. And it's emasculating.
Instead of saying "I'd really like to spend more time with you," or "I really enjoy your company and the last time we went to a movie together I really had a good time," the husbands more often hear: "You never want to do anything." And that can shut off sexual desire as quickly as a terrorist attack.

Whether lack of desire originates with husband or wife, the end result is the same. There is a lack of physical contact, which is experienced by the other partner as the ultimate rejection.

When one partner is yearning for more physical closeness and touch, and the other spouse is too preoccupied, too stressed or too angry, it's a big deal. The sex-starved marriage is really all about feeling wanted.

When the partner is a sex-drive killer, all intimacy drops out on all levels in addition to the sexual. Couples stop having meaningful conversations. A sense of betrayal, lack of trust, and repeated fighting and criticism may create a relationship that lacks closeness and intimacy. They wind up at risk of infidelity and divorce.

Sexual desire requires two to tango. Both partners need to feel connected and women especially need the feeling of being close. Counseling may be the answer if couples find that the issues are too tough to resolve on their own.

(1) (Reply)

DNA Test/paternity Dispute Test In Abuja 08088184198 / Stem Cell Therapy / How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.