Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (39552 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by bonifieldstun(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Have you checked yasef out lately? You young, yet look like a hag.

You need to quit hoeing around... angry
leave my baby alone jorrr what is you pple own self
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by columbus007(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Who is onyenka owenu?that kunta-kunte

2 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by correctguy101(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2017
MasterKim:
Onyeka ko enyeama ni.
Igbos and pride

The person dat took dat picture cos of meme is not well... Infact the typhoid fever will kih him or her. angry

This d same nonsense children do and stupid grown-up will be laughing.

That was how two little boys almost scatter their balls, Plugging a lit knockout in one of them anus... angry

Una go see bad tin, una go wan snap first cos of yeye points and likes online, idiota angry
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by GavelSlam: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Abacha never stole. Buhari cheesy

If we do a roll call of Abacha supporters you ll bury your head in shame

He said he never stole different from wanting him for life.
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Imo1stson: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
So you have now measured up? It will take you 40 years to get to her legendary status.

3 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Bhella5(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
stillondmatter:
Anything could have made her behave in such manner, no one can be in a happy or accommodating mood always....

It's one of those things you experience as a youngster in any industry, not just in the entertainment world
No. She's always that way. This is the second person of note that would be accusing her of being a snub.

1 Like

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by AuroraB(f): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Serves you right kiss smiley
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Stylz69(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Onyeka Onwenu is a snob!!! A few years ago I was with a friend in SPAR abuja and she spotted Onyeka in the aisle shopping. She walked up to her and greeted her all smiling, the Elegant stallion ( maybe they meant Mare considering a stallion is a male horse) just eyed her top to bottom and continued with her shopping.
Silly woman

5 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
stillondmatter:
Anything could have made her behave in such manner, no one can be in a happy or accommodating mood always....

It's one of those things you experience as a youngster in any industry, not just in the entertainment world
not when she dose it always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by birdsview(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
See this one.As if when he sees ordinary people on the streets he doesn't shun them..how your respect help her?
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by iluvdonjazzy: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2017
wetin d pikin com dey find from inside na. shey e tin loss ni?
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by encryptjay(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
What is wrong is wrong; I don't know why you guys won't drop sentiments and say the truth.
Looking at this thread with attestations from other users, she's snobbish in nature and she should have worked on it.
How many seconds does it take to take a picture?
It was bad.

2 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Children of nowadays,madam oyenka is probably older than your mum, this shows the type of upbringing you had ,SMH undecided
GloriaNinja:
undecided HMM SO SHE EVEN HAVE FANS FOLLOWING HER AROUND, THAT OLD HAG THAT I CAN EVEN SPIT ON. THAT'S WHAT ASS-LICKING CAUSES.

2 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by bewla(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HMM SO SHE EVEN HAVE FANS FOLLOWING HER AROUND, THAT OLD HAG THAT I CAN EVEN SPIT ON. THAT'S WHAT ASS-LICKING CAUSES.
I spit on your word

1 Like

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I made up my mind a long time ago never to ass-lick anybody no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by sisisioge: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Awww ...I'm sure she didn't you opened the show for her. She must have thought you were one of her several faceless fans. You know how it feels having strangers touch you nau. Biko no vex. Aunty Onyin is one of the good ones.
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Omoluabi16(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
I like her songs sha. Disappointing to know she's a cocky woman.
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Didiediamond(f): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
if she shun you, you shun her back na. life is very simple like dat
make e no pain you too much abeg ;Dif she shun you, you shun her back na. life is very simple like dat
make e no pain you too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Didiediamond(f): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
if she shun you, you shun her back na. life is very simple like dat make e no pain you too much abeg
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by paradigmshift(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
HottestFire:

Imagine, so you were thinking she will cuddle you for that..Keep your respect until you have earned the one equal to Onyeka's.
grin

gerarahere
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by AyoGolden(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
He concern you. You might also be worse than her when the fame come.
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by amunkita(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Hate her or envy her, she is a household name, what of urs or ur parent

Even the aramide, I don't know her same as 70-85% of Nigerians...
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by ElsonMorali: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Iranu. Never had any respect for her. Madam AGIP, (Any Government In Power)

2 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by bakynes(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Igbo people will never change, they are the most biased and sentimental people I have ever seen in my life. Most of the people supporting her behaviour in this thread are Igbos.

Tribe apart alot of people have attested to the fact that she is snobbish. Which is a bad behaviour, it's called Pride which is one of the characteristics God hates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by ElsonMorali: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Imo1stson:
So you have now measured up? It will take you 40 years to get to her legendary status.

Legendary status? Hahaha... I laugh in pidgin. Wasn't it this same woman that had a love child for Shina Peters?

Yeye dey smell...
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by ElsonMorali: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:

Your own dey for front. E remain small.
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2017
amunkita:

pls b specific. household name of d 90's
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by Reeberry: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Serve her right? She has bad attitude?
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by ElsonMorali: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
sisisioge:
Awww ...I'm sure she didn't you opened the show for her. She must have thought you were one of her several faceless fans. You know how it feels having strangers touch you nau. Biko no vex. Aunty Onyin is one of the good ones.

Can I disagree with you dear? undecided
Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by bakynes(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Legendary status? Hahaha... I laugh in pidgin. Wasn't it this same woman that had a love child for Shina Peters?

Yeye dey smell...
She didn't have anything to do with Shina Peters o, it was Clarion Chukwura that had Clearance Peters(the music video director) for Shina Peters. Onyeka Onwenu and King Sunny Ade were lovers in the 80's .

2 Likes

Re: Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" by ElsonMorali: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
amunkita:

And that's the reason why she should be shunned?

There's No excuse to treat people like crap. None.

She may be a household name but so also is Abacha and Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Crushing On Falz: "Celebrity-crush, How I Wish You Were Born In The 2000" / Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.