Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral (46721 Views)

Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
na u know ooooo

Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Mckandre(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Anthony Joshua food done land grin
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by michjay(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Partnerbiz:
why take such a pic?
i Wonda She Don Dope Like Dat For Ha Eye
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by peacockremi(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Vutseck:
chai !!
shame don leave this wowo thing come dey catch me .
u sure say this woman get pussy at all?,because konji dey do me ryt now
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by MrHighSea: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
ajepako:
I can't believe I'm almost a decade older than this lady...

We really need to take care of ourselves as women...
What, is dt you on ur DM?
Cute. I understand y excess fat is not good.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Ruler2: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Its funny how we are quick to bash when most of our sisters, girlfriends,mothers etc look like that...or fatter.Im sure some fat girls with stretchmarks are bashing her too. If you don't like what you see...waka pass.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by MrHighSea: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2017
givenny:
Thank God for my body structure, not fat not skinny.
HBD slay jooor
Show me na
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by givenny(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
MrHighSea:
Show me na
Do u really want to have a look?
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by sisisioge: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Alright, this is a eyesore. Whew!
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by spartacuzz(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Dis one too na person mama o.

Iranuuu Abachaaaa
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Reeberry: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
givenny:
Yes.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by lizzynicole: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Woris this,,person wey advice her no like her at all
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Usher Raymond, here is ur spec.... FATasia
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by dfo12(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe within the next 5 years she'll get sense because a fool at forty, na ti ti lai la :oi

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Ajinoride(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wanted to become a psychologist like Sigmund Freud. Why? Because I wanted to understand how humans reason. But I have forgotten that dream. Humans are not complex as we thought, they are not creatures of logic but emotional creatures.

For example, why would this lady want this pictures to go viral? Logically speaking, there is no answer but emotionally there is a reason.

u are on point.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by naija2(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wanted to become a psychologist like Sigmund Freud. Why? Because I wanted to understand how humans reason. But I have forgotten that dream. Humans are not complex as we thought, they are not creatures of logic but emotional creatures.

For example, why would this lady want this pictures to go viral? Logically speaking, there is no answer but emotionally there is a reason.
I think she wanted that feeling of self confidence. And he only way to do that is to put out that which made her have low level of confidence. Nigerians are just too judgmental. I also wanted to study psychology, I wanted to understand human behavior and understanding but I don’t have a science back ground. cry
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Funkybabee(f): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
What nonsense is this
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by givenny(f): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Reeberry:
Yes.
ok, in no distant time
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by givenny(f): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Reeberry:
Yes.
ok
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Aniedi30(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Eyeneka Happy Birthday
Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by MrHighSea: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
givenny:
no beating about. Show me.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by givenny(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrHighSea:
no beating about. Show me.
view my profile
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by givenny(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Reeberry:
Yes.
view my profile
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by afroxyz: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
My type of woman. BBW for life
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Apart from the fart that the photoshoot is indecent...

She is beautiful
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by MrHighSea: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
givenny:
view my profile
Not disappointed.
Those wheels are cool too.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by krushdripper(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
donstan18:
Her headache!
Her life!
Her choice!
Her body!
Her breast!
Her fat!
Her wish!
Her dress code!
Her picture!
Her birthday!.... It shouldn't be anyone's concern or headache!

All are hers, Most Nigerians re hypocritical and judgmental... Very fond of insulting and bashing people unnecessarily... E.g, people above me!

Don't be surprise they are all masturbating with what they are seeing!

Happy birthday to the lady!
Only a person with no brains would masturbate with this.. Her life, her birthday, her this her that.. But she wants people to hear and see her, She must also be ready for thier opinions, i dey fear her ni we i no go talk? mtcheeeeew. If i like islam for one thing, it would be the way they treat thier women. Ladies only focus on what's in it for them when they wanna carry out actions, very selfish, stunted creatures, the worst organism of the disease we call life on earth.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Perezino: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
She's adorable in her ways. Thank God she's not an hypocrite like most pple here.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by Alonso91(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
See her lik bag of beans
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by seunmohmoh(f): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
disgusting
Re: Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral by dabiton: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
I agree with you BUT
Its her business only if she keeps it as "her own business"... its not hypocrisy!
when you put something that looks like expired pork meat on the internet, then real hypocrisy is when you don't call the Pork, a pork!
Her ugly body was supposed to be covered... the last I checked, I remember there are parts of the human body rightly called "Private Parts" that should not be put out in the public domain because they can be eye sore!

donstan18:
Her headache!
Her life!
Her choice!
Her body!
Her breast!
Her fat!
Her wish!
Her dress code!
Her picture!
Her birthday!.... It shouldn't be anyone's concern or headache!

All are hers, Most Nigerians re hypocritical and judgmental... Very fond of insulting and bashing people unnecessarily... E.g, people above me!

Don't be surprise they are all masturbating with what they are seeing!

Happy birthday to the lady!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos) / Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.