Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched (1784 Views)

Tuface, Dbanj & Nedu Wazobia Spotted Eating Meat On Boxing Day: Video / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Petercious133: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant
A Nigerian chef, Taylor, spotted a couple eating at a restaurant, while their house-help looked on. Mad at the sight of this, he shared a video of them and wrote;
“So this happened earlier today and just as I was telling me friend about how Nigerians treat Nannies and Maids etc this Happened.

It’s the second time I am experiencing such within 2 weeks. You take your maid out and let her watch you eat! Sigh”

Click Link To Watch:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/nigerian-couple-spotted-eating-restaurant-house-help-watched/
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
This woman most be very stupid and has no idea what to do with her life.

So the maid go just de salivate abi?

May sense fall on them
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by pyyxxaro: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2017
U for kukuma go buy food for the maid naa

Since e de pain u

U siddon one corner de snap them

Can't even see any pic undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Queenlovely(f): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2017
A
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by donstan18: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Even the person that snapped the picture deserves a highfive on the face with an iron chair!

Since you felt it was wrong for the couples to do such,... As a claimed "Holy and righteous helper", why not walk up and buy the maid food, atleast to make the couples feel Ashamed of themselves!

Both you and the couples are the same!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by dollyjoy(f): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2017
So what? the maid is not part of the family. undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
When she poisons you all... Remember this your statement.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by donstan18: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:

She's not part of the family....But when it comes to house chores, she'll become head of the family abi?

Something worse than maid fall on you!!

Na your type maid go jux fvck fvck your man just to avenge your wickedness!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by dollyjoy(f): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
donstan18:

She's not part of the family....But when it comes to house chores, she'll become head of the family abi?

Something worse than maid fall on you!!
The quoted is my opinion. Post yours and leave mine.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by enoqueen: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Which kain rubbish be this. I no see any picture o.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Lalas247(f): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Don’t you have better photo not sure what we are looking at

Anyway if they think this is a good idea they are both DUMB .... shoving ur happiness and romance in front of ur maid is plain stupid ...

Keep giving the maid challenge ... tomorrow una go say she use juju take ur husband undecided

Next time give her chair to watch both of you SEX .. awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Lalas247(f): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:

So what is she Stranger ...

So you don’t see anything wrong in this ... wow ! shocked

It’s different if it’s a family dinner and maid is there to keep the kids in check etc... not watch madam n Oga eat
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
If you check now both of them no dey miss church on sundays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Tamarapetty(f): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Smh, it's obvious these two doesn't have a child yet.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Readwarn(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
You have no right whatsoever to judge them Mr. Op. Face the food you are eating biko
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Laveda(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:

Lol. Why will you say she's not part of the family? She lives with them. She's human, thats a harsh thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Laveda(f): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

So what is she Stranger ...

So you don’t see anything wrong in this ... wow ! shocked

It’s different if it’s a family dinner and maid is there to keep the kids in check etc... not watch madam n Oga eat

I'm shocked she said that. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Laveda:

I'm shocked she said that. cry
My dear, I’m like shocked na wa o

Happy new month wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched by mavinjay1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
To me it's none of the Poster's business... You dont know maybe dey re punishin d maid for somtin she did wrong. Gwanu!!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide’s New Look Vs Reekado Banks’ New Look, Which Do You Prefer? / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Makeup / Checkout This Beautiful Photoshopped Wedding Photo Of Tobi And Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.