Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims (19443 Views)

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Nedfed(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
ivolt:
We have enough security forces already.
Peace corp should not be adopted by the federal government.

So far you wish dem bad, maybe you be sackeddddddddddd in your place of work.
Born foolllllllll
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by webincomeplus(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamkneeyi:
I sight a police man here. Jealousy..
No be only policeman. Na soldier you go sight.
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by globalwaly(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Someone is really trying hard to make peace corps relevant..

You mean someone fought with armed robbers with just broom and stick?

I though we all agreed that Jackie Chan is only acting?

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by buffalowings: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Keneking:
Does Osun people carry such huge sum of cash around undecided

I hear only 6 commercial banks operate in the State capital undecided

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by umarshehu58(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Am i the only person who think this is stage managed or the story isn't complete? Peace corps want to be recognized as part of Nigeria security agency. Anyway, wetin b my own sef
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by danchuzzy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kamoryemi2580:

we're now in 2017 not 1817.... sense fall on you bro

This was actually needless...

You can prove a point without insulting and/or demeaning statements. Thank you.

Meanwhile, fellow Nairalanders, please join vote this article on "Ending Malaria for Good" We need about 4500 votes to make this happen.

Thanks fam!
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Jimmy231: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
estyvino:
I have seen various comments, pple against establishment of peace corps.

Later you complain politicians embezzling our money

Why against it, if not for any thing! @ least let pple be gainfully employed and provide services and security to development of this nation

This country need more security abeg! Thank you and please like and don't quote me
since nobody like your comments let me qoute you... True talk
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by akinszz: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
ivolt:
We have enough security forces already.
Peace corp should not be adopted by the federal government.
naso... they are still doing police job, even guguru defence
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by okerekeikpo: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have said it before and I will say it again, Peace Corps is better than Nigerian army and Nigerian police put together, quote me and thunder will fire u

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Teeboi56: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kamoryemi2580:

we're now in 2017 not 1817.... sense fall on you bro
Na so brother
He does not know anything at all
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Meritocracy: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
webincomeplus:
Someone is trying hard to make the government approve this peace corps of a thing at all cost.

Truth is, Peace Corps is not needed, just as NSCDC is useless!
I know you should be a police officer
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by iamkneeyi: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
ezana1:
Good don't worry you'll soon be signed
amen
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by ivolt: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nedfed:

Born foolllllllll

Dummies like you can't comprehend and can't ask those who do.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by samuel900(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
PMB WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR SIR.....MY HUMBLE SENATE PRESIDENT BUKOLA WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THIS....... SENATE PRESIDENT FOR YOUTH. UP YOUTH......WE ARE IN CHARGE. 08034631945

objhack:
AN operative of Peace Corps, Adebisi Mukaila Michael, in a rare display of bravery has rescued two persons, Temilola Isiaka and Kehinde Daodu from a gang of four armed robbers at Orisumabare area in Osogbo, Osun State and handed them over to the police.

According to eyewitnesses, Michael was driving along the area when he sighted the robbers armed with dangerous weapons attacking the victims around 8pm. He was said to have engaged the robbers to save Temilola and Kehinde.

It was learnt that Michael was assisted by some passersby and he succeeded in disarming the robbers and took them to the Dugbe Divisional Police Station.
Two member of the gang arrested, Kaseem Oladehinde and Idowu Hazzan have since been arraigned in a magistrate court in Oshogbo.

Police Prosecutor, Mr Ajayi Sunday told the court that Oladehinde and Idowu and others at large at about 8:00pm at Orisumibare stole a bag containing the sum of one hundred and ninety six thousand naira (N196, 000.00) and a mobile phone.

Ajayi also told the court that “the accused persons attacked two persons, Isiaka Temilola and Kehinde Daodu with dangerous weapons and injured the Peace Corps officer that recued them.”

The police prosecutor added that the accused persons also damaged the Peace Corps Officer’s Toyota Highlander vehicle with registration number JJJ 242 GQ, and stole his identity card and ATM card.

Michael, who was also present in court during the arraignment said the accused persons also took his uniform and desert boots from his car. Michael sworn to an affidavit in which he listed the items that the accused persons took from his car.

The police prosecutor told the court that the accused persons committed various offences contrary to and punishable under the law. The accused persons pleaded guilty.

In her ruling, Magistrate Adenike Olowolagba ordered that the accused persons be remanded and adjourned the case till November 8, 2 017.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/11/peace-corps-officer-arrests-four-robbers-rescues-two-victims/amp/

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by FarahAideed: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is definitely arranged for publicity
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Emanuola(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Keneking:
Does Osun people carry such huge sum of cash around undecided

I hear only 6 commercial banks operate in the State capital undecided

Watch your running mouth OGA since you don't know where Osun State is.
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by iamkneeyi: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
webincomeplus:

No be only policeman. Na soldier you go sight.
yeye
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Naughtypenis1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na dem

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Sholaco: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Siddeek:
If you like arrest all boko haram. You will not be approved by FG. Just go and farm grin
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by kunkeracid: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
@ PEACE CORPS: This is just a cheap publicity stunt. Dem be seeking approval at allcost. grin
Just a question: did u disarm the said armed men with charm, or stick? grin

This is tantamount to saying FRSC officer disarming & arrests four robbers and publicizing it ...
PEACE CORPS has no defined purpose, they want to be collecting salary at all cost. u guys better continue as an NGO that u were originally registered as since the 1990s. stop all this charade.
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by kunkeracid: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
okerekeikpo:
I have said it before and I will say it again, Peace Corps is better than Nigerian army and Nigerian police put together, quote me and thunder will fire u
@ PEACE CORPS: This is just a cheap publicity stunt. Dem be seeking approval at allcost. grin

This is tantamount to saying FRSC officer disarming & arrests four robbers and publicizing it ...
PEACE CORPS has no defined purpose, they want to be collecting salary at all cost. u guys better continue as an NGO that u were originally registered as since the 1990s. stop all this charade.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by merit1988(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Peace corps has come to stay. Haters can Bleep Pigs for all i care cool tongue
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by kunkeracid: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nedfed:

Born foolllllllll

VOOOOOOL
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by kunkeracid: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
estyvino:
I have seen various comments, pple against establishment of peace corps.

Later you complain politicians embezzling our money

Why against it, if not for any thing! @ least let pple be gainfully employed and provide services and security to development of this nation

This country need more security abeg! Thank you and please like and don't quote me

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Nedfed(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
ivolt:

Dummies like you can't comprehend and can't ask those who do.
Idiotttt
What makes you think you're normallll?
Wasted sperm
Pity your parenttt.
Postino 2 cud av done the job better.
Gerrahout

Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by okoyeizu: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
D guy really tried..So after disarming the guys,they stole his Atm card and uniform..abeg ask me where them kip am?
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by webincomeplus(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Meritocracy:
I know you should be a police officer
Yes, I'm an AIG. The way you people dive into conclusion amazes me.
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
webincomeplus:
Someone is trying hard to make the government approve this peace cnorps of a thing at all cost.

Truth is, Peace Corps is not needed, just as NSCDC is useless!
I wonder why people like you are existing, after trying hard to join nscdc and peace corps without success, see the thrash you come dump here?
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by webincomeplus(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I wonder why people like you are existing, after trying hard to join nscdc and peace corps without success, see the thrash you come dump here?
LOL! Just so you know, I've never applied for a salary job or worked as a salary earner in my life, and I never will. So, you can jump into another conclusion. Brainless chimp!
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
webincomeplus:

LOL! Just so you know, I've never applied for a salary job or worked as a salary earner in my life, and I never will. So, you can jump into another conclusion. Brainless chimp!
On internet everybody is somebody.
Re: Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims by AlanSugar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
tuoyoojo:
very rare to see such display of courage

many would have looked the other way

but he put his life on the line for people he didn't know

I am sure peace Corp members are not allowed to carry arms

kudos to him

this should be rewarded

Oh, don't tell me you believe this poo of a story? Even the write up sef smears of forgery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Nigerian Man, Others Nabbed With Fake Millions Of Dollars In Kenya. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.