Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here (1750 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by lifeofwale: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Hey there, I have created this thread to help the prospective corps members for[b] 2017 batch A stream I[/b], with their on going pre-registration and how to go about living on camp.

Pre-Registration process:
Visit this official NYSC link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/ for your pre-registration and call-up number acquisition and senate list to check approved schools that will be a part of the programme. After, visit a cyber cafe for your thumbprint registration. You'll need a passport photograph and #3500 naira for either bank payment or online remittance(if you have a working debit card). While registering for your NYSC do not bother about your material size, just put in any value, it's insignificant, you'll be given any size of shoes and kaki on camp.

Registration on camp:
You'll need at least 8 passports, your call up letter, either school ID card or a statement of result and medical fitness certificate. please ensure to print out everything and make photocopies before leaving for camp otherwise you'll spend so much at the mami market on camp.

Tips for camp
1. Come along with at least 3 white T-shirts and shorts. You'll be given two more of each on camp. You can come along with 2 or 3 casual wears for your siesta and carnival day but most times you'll be on your white.

2. You can arrive camp a day before so as to get the best of bed spaces.

3. Don't play yourself by putting on your white immediately you arrive on camp otherwise you'll be on the parade ground and they'll stress you.

3. Be a part of either the OBS crew, BAND(drummers) crew, quater guard( the ones that are selected to welcome dignitaries at the gate), these people have extra privileges.

4. Relate with NYSC officials on camp so as to get posting favor or settle the right people wink.

5. The soldiers can't help you with posting o.

6. You can have like 20k cash with you just incase you won't eat camp food.

7.You can only relocate to a state of your choice based on health ground or marital issues.

8. You might be sent home immediately and get posted to a place of your choice if you can fake a sickness.

9. Go along wit your power bank and a small Nokia mobile or any other.

10. The best camps that I know of is OYO, LAGOS, OGUN.

P.S: I run medical fitness certificate( both fit and unfit), I also run posting to a state of your choice. Feel free to reach me on 09069706934 / 07052167840

1 Like

Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by eoigwe: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good day, i recently found out my that my name was cleared for NYSC 2017 but i am yet to register and the deadline was yesterday.
please what is my next step?

lifeofwale:
Hey there, I have created this thread to help the prospective corps members for[b] 2017 batch A stream I[/b], with their on going pre-registration and how to go about living on camp.

Pre-Registration process:
Visit this official NYSC link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/ for your pre-registration and call-up number acquisition and senate list to check approved schools that will be a part of the programme. After, visit a cyber cafe for your thumbprint registration. You'll need a passport photograph and #3500 naira for either bank payment or online remittance(if you have a working debit card). While registering for your NYSC do not bother about your material size, just put in any value, it's insignificant, you'll be given any size of shoes and kaki on camp.

Registration on camp:
You'll need at least 8 passports, your call up letter, either school ID card or a statement of result and medical fitness certificate. please ensure to print out everything and make photocopies before leaving for camp otherwise you'll spend so much at the mami market on camp.

Tips for camp
1. Come along with at least 3 white T-shirts and shorts. You'll be given two more of each on camp. You can come along with 2 or 3 casual wears for your siesta and carnival day but most times you'll be on your white.

2. You can arrive camp a day before so as to get the best of bed spaces.

3. Don't play yourself by putting on your white immediately you arrive on camp otherwise you'll be on the parade ground and they'll stress you.

3. Be a part of either the OBS crew, BAND(drummers) crew, quater guard( the ones that are selected to welcome dignitaries at the gate), these people have extra privileges.

4. Relate with NYSC officials on camp so as to get posting favor or settle the right people wink.

5. The soldiers can't help you with posting o.

6. You can have like 20k cash with you just incase you won't eat camp food.

7.You can only relocate to a state of your choice based on health ground or marital issues.

8. You might be sent home immediately and get posted to a place of your choice if you can fake a sickness.

9. Go along wit your power bank and a small Nokia mobile or any other.

10. The best camps that I know of is OYO, LAGOS, OGUN.

P.S: I run medical fitness certificate( both fit and unfit), I also run posting to a state of your choice. Feel free to reach me on 09069706934 / 07052167840
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by Francisayo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
eoigwe:
Good day, i recently found out my that my name was cleared for NYSC 2017 but i am yet to register and the deadline was yesterday.

You will have to wait for 2018 Batch A....that's is May2018
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by Francisayo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
eoigwe:

You will have to wait for 2018 Batch A....that's May2018
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by aniteze(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls when are we expecting our call up later and is it by sms or by mailing?
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by aniteze(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls when are we expecting our call up letter and is it by sms or by mailing?
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by Francisayo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
aniteze:
Pls when are we expecting our call up letter and is it by sms or by mailing?

It will be in ur dashboard
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by FunnyDude(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Corpers wee!! AFTER REGISTRATION BEGINS CAMP PREPARATION, AMONG THE REQUIREMENT IS MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS. Do your medical fitness for camping with 3k. TESTED N TRUSTED. Only serious minded pcm should contact me please.
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by princessayesha(f): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thank you OP.
Please who can add me to any of the nysc batchb whatsapp groups? cry
Re: 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here by beyooooni1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
princessayesha:
Thank you OP. Please who can add me to any of the nysc batchb whatsapp groups? cry

go to the official 17B thread, den you drop your digits dere

(1) (Reply)

This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx / NYSC 2015 Batch A Pre-Registration For Uniport Graduates Have Started / An Open Letter To The Director-general, Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.