Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Real Estate Expo Secure A Plot Of Land 600sqm With #500,000 Eko Trade Fare Promo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Expo Secure A Plot Of Land 600sqm With #500,000 Eko Trade Fare Promo (482 Views)

Luxury 5 Bedroom Detached House Design On A 600sqm With Swimming Pool / Get A Plot Of Land (600sqm)or Buy A House (2or 3 Bedroom) At Affordable Prices. / A Plot Of Land 600sqm In Platinum Regal Estate Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Expo Secure A Plot Of Land 600sqm With #500,000 Eko Trade Fare Promo by Emmas016(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Good morning investors , Maon homes is here again at the international trade fare Lagos at Tafawa balewa square , u never know reasons why u must buy a land at Ibeju Lekki ,here are few reason below

*Few things u never knew about Ibeju Lekki* ��Read carefully u will be amazed��

*Good morning investors. I am Emmanuel Ikpeze, a real estate consultant*�‍�

Basically, my job ��‍⚖is to bring genuine properties���⛪� from developing areas to my clients to yield high return on investment within few years.

This is my advise to you on why you should consider investing in Ibeju Lekki properties right now.

The Ibeju-Lekki axis you're seeing is the same location where the Lagos state government site the largest Free Trade Zone in West Africa - called the *Lekki Free Trade(FTZ) Zone*.

This Free Trade Zone will open up this axis and will surely surparse the development seen in Lekki Phase 1 of today.

The FTZ is the idea of the state government, and partners 4 big Chinese consortiums and ever since work has not stopped on the site to bring it into actualization.

Now, less than 2 minutes drive from the Free Trade Zone is where the richest man in Africa is constructing his *Refinery and Fertilizer Plants*.

The Dangote Refinery is going to be the largest private refinery in Africa come 2019, *producing 650,000bpd*. Beside it is the Fertilizer Plant.

Dangote is going to generate his own electricity, which he can not consume all. So he is going to push it to neighbouring towns and countries interested.

The same road where Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery are sited, is the same road most of our estates are located - about 5 to 15 minutes drive apart.

The Dangote Refinery is expected to start partial operation in first quarter of 2018.

In few years to come, once all the mega projects materialize, this axis of Ibeju-Lekki will shoot up commercially and industrially.

*Value of properties in this axis will multiply* and early grabbers will benefit highly from the development in few years time.

Also happening in this axis include the new *Lekki International Airport*, *Deep Seaport* - largest in West Africa, *Dangote Jetty*, *Smart City Lagos*, ongoing construction of an *alternative road* linking the FTZ to Lekki-Epe Expressway and dualization of the *Coastal Road into 8 lanes*.

Other companies already operating in the axis are Power Oil (owner of Indomie), Goodwill Technologies Nigeria, several private gated estates, etc. And *Shoprite Ibeju-Lekki* is already positioning itself as we speak.

And this axis we are talking about is just 50 minutes drive from Ajah bus stop.

And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the *Dubai of Africa*.

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 2 to 3 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir/Ma, as a real estate consultant, I will advise you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.

And the most interesting part is... it *appreciates faster than anywhere else* in the country.

An example is Westwood Park that was sold for N8.4m in March. As I write, this estate is going for N12m. That is over 3m profit within 3 months.

I took a client to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

*"The place is far"* - this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is N100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it for N120m today.

This is what is going to happen in Ibeju-Lekki in few years to come.

My best advise Sir/Ma, - buy as many plots as you can and keep because we *buy real estate and wait, we don't wait to buy real estate*.

Thank you.

�REMEMBER. It is not too late to invest in TBC VILLA ESTATE , Ibeju Lekki With Only N500,000 per plot.

�PROMO ENDS BY NOVEMBER�

Take advantage of this unbeatable Offer!

For more information, contact
Emmanuel on 08106262283, 07082568382

www.Maonhomes.com

Re: Real Estate Expo Secure A Plot Of Land 600sqm With #500,000 Eko Trade Fare Promo by Divine253: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Interested , how can we find u

(1) (Reply)

Parklane Residential Estate,ojo,lagos / Newly Built 2-bed Flats For Lease (Iwaya, Onike Yaba Area of Lagos Mainland) / Industrial Cutting And Folding Machine For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.