Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

“my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong (1276 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by Latestinfo(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2017

Ghanaian actress, Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in her country because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.

“My talent is as big as my ass“ she said during an interview with live FM.

According to her movie directors and producers in Ghana have not been able to exploit her full potential.

I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth. that is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies. I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me”. She added.

http://www.urbanbazeng.com//talent-big-ass-ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong/
Re: “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by benzene00: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Too bad her brain is Not
Re: “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2017
sad
Re: “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by bjt(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Indirectly she is saying her ass is her talent wink
Re: “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by doyinisaac(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2017
bjt:
Indirectly she is saying her ass is her talent wink

Re: “my Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong by Wizzyflexx: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Love Women With Bum And Boobs- Abiodun Adebanjo / Alicia Keys Excited As Husband Turns Graduate Of Harvard Business School / Seyi Edun And Toyin Abraham Ex Husband, In Loved Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.