Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test (31545 Views)

Competency Test: Kaduna State Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers / Kaduna Sacks 233 Teachers Over Fake Certificates, Insists On Competency Test / Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by 247frolic(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Kaduna state government has released names of Primary school teachers who scored at least 75 per cent in the competency test.

See list:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/kaduna-releases-list-of-teachers-who.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by brightology3: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by philcz(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
From my estimation i can only see one hundred names. Are these the only teachers qualified to teach the leaders of tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by python1: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
The failures among them will soon take to social media seeking for public sympathy through religion/tribe. Elrufai, sack the illiterates teaching nonsense in schools regardless of tribe or religion. Rabbish.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by sbashir10(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2017
El rufai is trying to rejuvenate kaduna state schools, as it is already dying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by MVLOX(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2017
More reason I must apply for the teaching job there ... Make I show dem wat a real teacher looks like....

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by ashjay001(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
sbashir10:
El rufai is trying to rejuvenate kaduna state schools, as it is already dying

Unfortunately, all public schools in naija are dying! U need to even see some so-called private schoolsshocked

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Dude is saving for 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Desyner: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2017
What are they teaching the pupils then?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by lonelydora: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
A teacher who cannot score 100%, is that one a teacher?

Thank you Gov. El-Rufai for making us understand not all parents took first position in their school days as they always tell us.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by TEYA: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Teachers that cannot identify a square, rectangle and right angle triangle. Elrufai fire them!

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by chibike69: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
ndi awusa

ndi iti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by realtemi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
nice one
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by idris4r83(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
I love what elrufai is doing. Our educational system too backward.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by amjoseph19: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
This scandal rocking kaduna state teachers should go along way to prove to the North that quota system have done more harm than good to them.

Do a real test to all northern state or FG workers. I bet you, most of them will fail woefully compare to their southern counterpart.

We should abolish quota system and encourage hard work more.

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
i wonder what those teachers will teach the children.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by reccy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
interesting?
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by obedugo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Those ones that did not get up to 75% will be those that flogs students more when they fail a sum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by edo3(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Walahi i get dem boku for my area,,all dem sabi na pool and wait for monthly alert..El-Rupphy sack them all!!!
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Syphonn(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
it is assume that they were fit at the point of employment and its the responsibility of employers to retrain their staff as decay and complacency sets in at the long run. Am only asking the govt to own up to the decay process and redress it rather than sacking. Except there is more to it.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Chartey(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
A social studies teacher that was given secondary school mathematics questions to answer will likely fail. He/she solved those things last about 20 to 30 years ago. Let's be honest.
A few weeks back, I attempted some simple geometry and I fumbled a lot before getting the correct answer because I'd forgotten all the principles. I had an A in WASSCE Gen Maths.
Even El-Rufai will fail this exam.
The teachers only NEED to know the subjects they teach very well.
I agree there are some teachers who are not fit for the job but what do you expect when the profession is the least remunerated in the country.
Government should pay teachers well and see the profession become competitive.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
All these govt schools is filled up with olodo teachers, they hardly attend classes. All they do is to gossip in the staff room
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Alonso91(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
D for........?
P for........?
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by daniel5711: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
It is my desire that those he will recruit are also competent enough, because the young and vibrant youths he want to employ some have nothing to offer, because some do come to me to help them write application. I am an indigene of Kaduna state, i will apply for the teaching job. I have the passion to teach children. Lastly, it will be better for those that failed the test to go on compulsory retirement rather than sacking them.
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by expensiveguyman(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mtcheeeew!!! can anything competent really comes out from that side of d country
As far as am concerned anything coming from d North can only be managed.
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by AuroraB(f): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
lonelydora:
A teacher who cannot score 100%, is that one a teacher?

Thank you Gov. El-Rufai for making us understand not all parents took first position in their school days as they always tell us.
The emboldened is flawed. The best should be 86% - upwards cool
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by sunbbo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good one.

Apply for Lagos State Government Undergraduate/postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially. Lagos State Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018 as follows;

1.) Lagos State Government Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

Click Here To View Details

2.) Lagos State Government Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

Click Here To View Details

Application Closing Date :15th December, 2017

Source:http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/11/03/lagos-state-government-undergraduate-postgraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-2018/
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by hollandis(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
When is the scoring of El refuse coming out? Who gives the midget the audacity to judge the teachers when he has zero achievementz

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by Lordspicy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
illiterates teaching the leaders of tomorrow.... kudos to the governor,this exercise should be done nationwide
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by visiontech24: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Employ real teachers
Re: Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test by HAH: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is sad, I wonder where elrufai will get good teachers with 25k he pays them monthly, the best he could have done is sending them for training. And please what kind of exam that 70% is pass mark.

Most of the people that he will sack are family owners this will affects the entire family, politically this is suicide as there will be backlash come 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / GWR: Subair Enitan Starts 50-Hour Hand Wash-A-Thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.