Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Best And Affordable Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Affordable Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices (565 Views)

List Of Android/iphones Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On By November. / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Affordable Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices by Admin1992: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
I’m here again to share the best and cheapest internet data plan for Android, PC, iOS, Windows phone and more, which I hope they really nice for you to enjoy in this new Month. If you are like me who has no official life outside the internet, you will know that the issue of the internet data subscription is a very serious one. I practically feel like a fish cast onto the dry land whenever my internet connection is down.

Before MTN went the way of “a greedy wolf” who consumes data as if their life depends on it, I used to subscribe to only MTN double data (100% data bonus) and it was recommended for lots of my readers too, because MTN Nigeria has the widest coverage, not doing bad with regard to speed and their reliability is above average.

Unfortunately, MTN is no longer given consumers value for their money in terms of data calculation and consumption. Am I the only one noticed this?
Globacom is the worst network in most areas, 9moble is generally the most expensive, but also the fastest. Airtel is in the middle of the two divides. Not expensive, not the slowest, not the most reliable

Continue reading Here: http://www.naijaadvance.com.ng/2017/10/browsing-solutions-best-and-affordable.html?m=1
Re: Best And Affordable Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices by Admin1992: 4:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Very interesting
Re: Best And Affordable Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices by Admin1992: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2017
It make sense

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress / Davido Confirmed As Infinix 9ja Brand Ambassador / Oneplus 7 Could Be The First 5G Smartphone To Launch In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.