Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him (23288 Views)

Femi Adebayo & Omotayo Maimunat Sanusi Mark 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK I believe you
ibkayee:

Lol he isn't my crush, I just like Hausa caps on men, not that I like him

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ndi aras! Any small thing, them don call us. Iranu.
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by blingxx(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
kingmeme:
afonjas and dere whahala

Igbo and amebo weytin concern you
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by lilytender: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
CEEcey:
Wetin concern me?
Na muslim they be, their religion supports cheating

Your hatred for Islam is driving you to your grave. Divorcee Pastors Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome are also Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Ninilowo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
People Deceiving People
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Ftom: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yoruba demons

Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Kobicove(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Damage control undecided
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Phaetty01(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ignorance of highest order. May God forgive you.
CEEcey:
Wetin concern me?
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Wesely01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
stane007:
Following a viral report about their alleged marital crisis which reportedly made her unfollow her husband on Instagram, Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo's wife has started following him again and also made a live video to debunk the report.

A quick check reveals that she just started following him 2 hours ago. Here's a screenshot of the video;

https://www.lailasblog.com/actor-femi-adebayos-wife-starts-following-him-again-does-a-live-video-with-him/

Madam Adebayo you unfollowed him because of certain things which he did and you were upset , now because Nigerians are talking about it you forcing yourself on him again. Hope you don’t unfollow him real soon be wise and choose a more peaceful part.
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by VitaminB12(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked\00���

A pack of cards....

Only but a matter of time the inevitable will occur.

The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "It gets to a point when you can't use your hands to hide/cover pregnancy"
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by oluwarlaytunday(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
kingmeme:
afonjas and dere whahala
ode
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by ofuonyebi: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
blind always following the blind...today they are one...2morrow they break

they never has a choice of peace...always living like the goats who has no choice of life..

what is news in this...that would still be denied sooner....
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Jimmy231: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
kimond101:

You are ignorant for making such statement.
Islam does not permit cheating neither does Christianity.
Coming soon..ishi
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by Jimmy231: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Coming soon..ishi
Re: Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him by jibs4lv(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
Wetin concern me?
that your brain disease never heal since , get well soon u hear. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia / Sheyi Shey Rocks Gray Braids: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.