Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North (1845 Views)

2017 Fiscal Sustainability Index Of States In Nigeria - BudgIT / Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by devindevin2000: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fiscal Sustainability Index Released shows That Yorubaas are Worst Off Than Northerners
https://www.nairaland.com/4156416/2017-fiscal-sustainability-index-states

When I talk about SW not doing well as proclaimed, people attack me and think I'm being tribalistic...no, I'm not. I know these people very well because I grew up in SW and speak fluent yorubaa. These people are worst than Northerners....take it from me and I'm not exaggerating. They hide under one Nigeria, using bogus statistics to deceive you they are doing well. Have you noticed that when government agencies' supported statistics are released, they are always behind? Because these are free from their propaganda. But ironically when private agencies release stats, mostly owned by yorubas agencies, they rate themselves high, deceiving you they are doing well.

I'm not surprised that Ekiti, Oyo and Osun are last, an indication they are worst than northerners. The only reason Lagos is at the top is because it's occupied and built by non yorubaas. And also the only reason Ogun is there is because it's close to Lagos; kind of like how Asaba is close to Onitsha.

I opened this thread months back alarming Nigerians That SW have exceeded their borrowing limits, meaning that BANKS WILL NO LONGER LOAN THEM MONEY. IN OTHER WORDS, WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY THEY WILL GO EXTINCT. I'M NOT JOKING THESE ARE FACTS.
Not Surprised All Yoruba States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits.
https://www.nairaland.com/4084495/not-surprised-all-south-west

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Obamaofusa: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
devindevin2000:
Fiscal Sustainability Index Released shows That Yorubaas are Worst Off Than Northerners

When talk about Afonjas, people attack me and think I'm being tribalistic...no, I'm not. I know these people very well because I grew up in SW and speak fluent yorubaa. These people are worst than Northerners....take it from me and I'm not exaggerating. They hide under one Nigeria, using bogus statistics to deceive you they are doing well. Have you noticed that when government agencies' supported statistics are released, they are always behind? Because these are free from their propaganda. But ironically when private agencies release stats, mostly owned by yorubas agencies, they rate themselves high, deceiving you they are doing well. I'm not surprised that Ekiti and Osun are last, an indication they are worst than northerners. The only reason Lagos is at the top is because it's occupied and built by non yorubaas. And also the only reason Ogun is there is because it's close to Lagos; kind of like how Asaba is close to Onitsha.

I opened this thread months back alarming Nigerians That SW have exceeded their borrowing limits, meaning that BANKS WILL NO LONGER LOAN THEM MONEY. IN ORDER WORDS, WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY THEY WILL GO EXTINCT. I'M NOT JOKING THESE ARE FACTS.

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Spexo001(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Funny! yorubas are only dirty but not as poor as the north..

4 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Kokolet11: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by python1: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

When talk about SW not doing well as proclaimed, people attack me and think I'm being tribalistic...no, I'm not. I know these people very well because I grew up in SW and speak fluent yorubaa. These people are worst than Northerners....take it from me and I'm not exaggerating. They hide under one Nigeria, using bogus statistics to deceive you they are doing well. Have you noticed that when government agencies' supported statistics are released, they are always behind? Because these are free from their propaganda. But ironically when private agencies release stats, mostly owned by yorubas agencies, they rate themselves high, deceiving you they are doing well.

I'm not surprised that Ekiti and Osun are last, an indication they are worst than northerners. The only reason Lagos is at the top is because it's occupied and built by non yorubaas. And also the only reason Ogun is there is because it's close to Lagos; kind of like how Asaba is close to Onitsha.

I opened this thread months back alarming Nigerians That SW have exceeded their borrowing limits, meaning that BANKS WILL NO LONGER LOAN THEM MONEY. IN ORDER WORDS, WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY THEY WILL GO EXTINCT. I'M NOT JOKING THESE ARE FACTS.
[/s]
Nnamdi Kanu is a brainless pig.

12 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Danladi7: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Normal Igbo people delusional rants grin

Igbo bro and sis your brother the OP has provided Love Machine and sex dolls come and masturbates.

The yorubas should stay off cool

11 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Afonjas matter don tire me...these people can lie ehh. They opened a thread few days that Osun is among the top states with least poverty rate, they even rated her ahead of all SE and SS states. Jesus!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spexo001:
Funny! yorubas are only dirty but not as poor as the north..

The last time I checked, Igbos are dirtier.They eat rotten human flesh and drink funeral water.Cannibals are naturally dirty

18 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by python1: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
mercyville:

The last time I checked, Igbos are dirtier.They eat rotten human flesh and drink funeral water.Cannibals are naturally dirty
You are very correct.

11 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by python1: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
menmen20100:
Afonjas matter don tire me...these people can lie ehh. They opened a thread few days that Osun is among the top states with least poverty rate, they even rated her ahead of all SE and SS states. Jesus!
[/s]
Sharrap.

5 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Gotze1: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

When talk about SW not doing well as proclaimed, people attack me and think I'm being tribalistic...no, I'm not. I know these people very well because I grew up in SW and speak fluent yorubaa. These people are worst than Northerners....take it from me and I'm not exaggerating. They hide under one Nigeria, using bogus statistics to deceive you they are doing well. Have you noticed that when government agencies' supported statistics are released, they are always behind? Because these are free from their propaganda. But ironically when private agencies release stats, mostly owned by yorubas agencies, they rate themselves high, deceiving you they are doing well.

I'm not surprised that Ekiti and Osun are last, an indication they are worst than northerners. The only reason Lagos is at the top is because it's occupied and built by non yorubaas. And also the only reason Ogun is there is because it's close to Lagos; kind of like how Asaba is close to Onitsha.

[/s]Why are your people keep running to our land if I may ask.

11 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
menmen20100:

Oloripelebe..How dare you compare a piggy bank(Igboland) with central bank(Yorubaland).The size of your small enclave (Igboland)is almost the size of OYO state,just a part in Yorubaland and 45 million of Igbos have not been able to develop this small enclave intoeldorado.In spite of your rituals,drugs peddling,baby factory etc and with your late civilization,you still have brown roofs in your small enclave.The singular evidence that Yorubas are richer than the Igbos,are their numerous massive industries, highest number of private universities,private colleges,real estate people,ICTpeople etc.Do not be delusional and compare a small enclave filled with 3000 houses with a large area where 1000000 houses are scattered all over.Do not be like Ojuku..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by devindevin2000: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Why are your people keep running to our land if I may ask.

To develop it for you...if not hunger will deal with you people.

2 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Spexo001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
mercyville:

grin
mercyville:

but you know the yorubas, like peak.... Its in them

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spexo001:
grin but you know the yorubas, like peak.... Its in them

It is universal knowledge that cannibals(Igbos)are dirtier than human beings.

5 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by wtfCode: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Everybody in this country knows they're super lazy.
Upon all the huge allocations from the federal government,they keep on declining.
Someone told me earlier this year that Kogi state is really trying especially in agriculture, now i can see it.
Time to spread my wings to kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Gotze1: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
mercyville:

World health organisation recognises their three cities as the dirtiest in the world. Cities like onitsha, umuhahia and aba. Spit.

12 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Gotze1: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
devindevin2000:

To develop it for you...if not hunger will deal with you people.
Lol, with galla or kidnapping? And why are your own state and cities not developed and dirty. WHO has the answer grin

8 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by wtfCode: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
menmen20100:

Dumb afonja with zero IQ and no knowledge of geography. Someone should please tell this ewedu filled coneskull that the smallest state in SE Anambra is 2x of Lagos, and considering that 3/4 of Lagos is water, in actual sense, Anambra is 5x of Lagos. Enugu is 10x of Lagos. If this tiny Lagos can contain over 30 million people with only 5% of its land mass used and without high-rise building plans you see in Anambra, then Anambra will contain over 500 million people with only 10% of it's land mass used because not only is it 5x of Lagos but actually has planning with high-rise buildings. Dumb dirty things!
don't mind the afonja.
he knows nothing.
He needs to move out n see for himself.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
World health organisation recognises their three cities as the dirtiest in the world. Cities like onitsha, umuhahia and aba. Spit.

Do not mind the pigs..

4 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
menmen20100:

Dumb afonja with zero IQ and no knowledge of geography. Someone should please tell this ewedu filled coneskull that the smallest state in SE Anambra is 2x of Lagos, and considering that 3/4 of Lagos is water, in actual sense, Anambra is 5x of Lagos. Enugu is 10x of Lagos. If this tiny Lagos can contain over 30 million people with only 5% of its land mass used and without high-rise building plans you see in Anambra, then Anambra will contain over 500 million people with only 10% of it's land mass used because not only is it 5x of Lagos but actually has planning with high-rise buildings. Dumb dirty things!

Deluded cannibal..How dare you compare a piggy bank(Igboland) with central bank(Yorubaland).The size of your small enclave (Igboland)isalmost the size of OYO state,just a part in Yorubaland and 45 million of Igbos have not been able to develop this small enclave intoeldorado.In spite of your rituals,drugs peddling,baby factory etc and with your late civilization,you still have brown roofs in your small enclave.The singular evidence that Yorubas are richer than the Igbos,are their numerous massive industries, highest number of private universities,private colleges,real estate people,ICTpeople etc.Do not bedelusional and compare a small enclave filled with 3000 houses with a large area where1000000 houses are scattered all over.Do not be like Ojuku..

13 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Earthquake1: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:

Ekiti state is the dirtiest state in Nigeria.

A state where indigenes still defecate openly.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Earthquake1: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, with galla or kidnapping? And why are your own state and cities not developed and dirty. WHO has the answer grin

But your sister has admitted the truth na

Without the Igbos, you are nothing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by Earthquake1: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
I have to appeal to everyone to have mercy on our Afonja brothers. They are poor and dirty and even boastful but we have to let them be so we can coexist in Lagos with them. We don't need to annoy them again since they are losing their shirts in this gamble called one Nigeria.

Yorubas, please don't mind these people trying to provoke you. Osun is richer than Rivers state sha grin

Eziokwu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by givbitcoin: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
yorubas are animals
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by BabaRamota1980: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I know these people very well because I grew up in SW and speak fluent yorubaa.

You grew up under our safety and protection and you speak our tongue...yet you plot against us.

5 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by updatechange(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Poor igbo man cry Let me make ur day sweeter...

Igbos 're the best in the world they are gonna have 500million people in just one state, wow! Thats a USA inside anambara. they even control the earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by mercyville: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Earthquake1:

But your sister has admitted the truth na

Without the Igbos, you are nothing grin
Yes without the parasites(Igbo slaves)
,the hosts(Yoruba masters) are nothing.Yes,who would man Yoruba the master's gate.Igbos,please do not leave your Yoruba masters.Bikonu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North by koladebrainiac(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is the reason why yoruba should start their own agitation.

We are being marginalized

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Richest Pastors In The World / Why Did Igbo Rejected The Hausaman In Ebonyi? / Wike In A Meeting With INEC Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.