Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

University Student Battling Liver Disease Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Student Battling Liver Disease Needs Help (525 Views)

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Student Battling Liver Disease Needs Help by Xtianoking: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
You might lose battles in your life time. However, every person that stands bravely on the side of justice, for people that have no voice, wins the true battle. Please good people of Nigeria this is my friend perpetual who is suffering from a deadly liver problem, please I beg you, HELP HER SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP. SHE NEEDS 2MILLION NAIRA TO SURVIVE. FOR MORE INQUIRY, YOU CAN REACH HER DIRECTLY via. 08167811852 or 08169739082 . Please, you pay through this account Ayogu Perpetual Amuche
0066563324 (diamond).

please if you know any organization that can be of help to this girl please drop it on the comments section

Info from
http://www.xclusivegists.com/2017/11/university-student-battling-liver.html?m=1

Re: University Student Battling Liver Disease Needs Help by Firmjudge(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
What is the liver disease at least release full infor because with this half information hmmm..

I wish her Divine healing.
Re: University Student Battling Liver Disease Needs Help by Actuarydeji(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
May God intervene quickly

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Mdcn And Foreign Trained Doctors' Matter / Get Forever Alow Vera Gel At A Discount Price / My Visitor Came Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.