Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi (32499 Views)

All You Need To Know About Billionaire Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Meet Oge Kimono, Ras Kimono's Daughter: 'I Had A Dream My Father Died' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

It's all loff kiss kiss grin
grin kiss
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
ibkayee:

Saw him on the breakfast club show, Charlemagne was being a dick (he's usually a dick but tends to be worse and more ignorant with British (unless they're white) and African visitors), thought he handled the disrespect quite well though. Views reached a million in less than a week which isn't that common even with popular 'serious' artists unless you're like a Jay Z, Kanye etc

I'm happy for the guy
yeah charlemagne is a born dick lmao. i didnt think he was a dick in the interview tho. the only part i cringed at was when he said angela yee was getting bored with him is why she was leaving. yeah i thought that was below the belt. but you know americans ? they are brash people so yeah
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

Where is your Nemesis Shymexx?
the nigga locked up in some british prison somewhere for being a nuisance to humanity grin grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
the nigga locked up in some british prison somewhere for being a nuisance to humanity grin grin
'Nuisance', you say? I think you mean 'plague' because 'nuisance' is being overly generous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
that music gives me headache. i gotta confess my parents do play it every now and then but i find it annoying. or maybe i should say ' i found it annoying ' cuz i havent heard that kind of music in a while. it just sounds like too much whining lol
Ehen! I sha got some apala and fuji vibes from you, and that's because yer folks play it so it has rubbed off on your aura. You radiate it. Lmao
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehen! I sha got some apala and fuji vibes from you, and that's because yer folks play it so it has rubbed off on your aura. You radiate it. Lmao
which one is apala and fuji vibes again lwkm

1 Like

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:

Hahaha cheesy grin grin....I miss the banter though. Youse two never failed to crack me up. Serious bromance right there
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
which one is apala and fuji vibes again lwkm
The spiritual vibrations of a listener of fuji and apala music. Y'all have your own special wave lengths that call out to the discerning wink grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Wane2: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't understand some people o is he supposed to be collecting money from her because he is her boyfriend? If he was doing it the same person would call him a gold digger. So because he is dating a billionaire's daughter he should be taking salary from her stupid fool
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
yeah charlemagne is a born dick lmao. i didnt think he was a dick in the interview tho. the only part i cringed at was when he said angela yee was getting bored with him is why she was leaving. yeah i thought that was below the belt. but you know americans ? they are brash people so yeah
You don't think? Didn't seem like he was taking the interview that seriously and hadn't even listened to the full song, not the worst I've seen him do but still kind of rude. And I actually don't dislike Charlemagne lol

Lol they are sha, think I've always felt this way about them interviewing British people since they interviewed Emeli Sande and he started it off by saying something along the lines of 'I don't actually know who you are' smh
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha cheesy grin grin....I miss the banter though. Youse two never failed to crack me up. Serious bromance right there
The way I used to crack up at their interactions omg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
ibkayee:

You don't think? Didn't seem like he was taking the interview that seriously and hadn't even listened to the full song, not the worst I've seen him do but still kind of rude. And I actually don't dislike Charlemagne lol

Lol they are sha, think I've always felt this way about them interviewing British people since they interviewed Emeli Sande and he started it off by saying something along the lines of 'I don't actually know who you are' smh
nah charlemagne got his reputation and fame for being 'rude'. he like the simon cowell of podcast so yeah fork that obnoxious nigga lol. many a folks have wanted to whoop his ass. birdman was the latest when he said ' put some respek on ma name ' lmaoooo
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

The spiritual vibrations of a listener of fuji and apala music. Y'all have your own special wave lengths that call out to the discerning wink grin
yeah i dont know about all dat mayne. the only fuji i like is japanese camera lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

lmao bromance tho ? yeah he was ma nigga tho lmao. i really dont know what happened to him though. he just went awol like that. or maybe he is confining himself to the romance section. you do know the nigga is a hopeless romantic for big batty women grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
nah charlemagne got his reputation and fame for being 'rude'. he like the simon cowell of podcast so yeah fork that obnoxious nigga lol. many a folks have wanted to whoop his ass. birdman was the latest when he said ' put some respek on ma name ' lmaoooo
Ionno mehn, I actually find the guy funny but sometimes it's over the top, especially since I've seen him kiss ass depending on the visitor. Simon Cowell is at least consistent grin

Lool that Birdman interview was funny though lmao birthed a whole stream of memes grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by hidhrhis(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Eazi too wan enter Forbes?

Banku-eating clown thinks Forbes list is like Accra where you can enter without passport?

He'll just keep talking nonsense with his standing ears like the ears of a dog that wants to run.
after reading ur comment i strolled up to check his ear it looks just exactly like d ear of dog that want to run or goat about to eat cassava
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
ibkayee:

The way I used to crack up at their interactions omg grin

I thought I was the only. They'll be throwing shades at each other whilst laughing at the same time. You could make this shyte up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

I thought I was the only. They'll be throwing shades at each other whilst laughing at the same time. You could make this shyte up grin grin
It was too funny grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
ibkayee:

Ionno mehn, I actually find the guy funny but sometimes it's over the top, especially since I've seen him kiss ass depending on the visitor. Simon Cowell is at least consistent grin

Lool that Birdman interview was funny though lmao birthed a whole stream of memes grin
grin grin grin gotta make a remix with birdman and aretha franklin song ' R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me ' lmao. now that would be dope. put birdmans face on arethas body. that would be crazyyyy lol. yeah fork charlemagne. that nigga look like he swing both ways too. he be looking guys up and down like he sizing them up plus he bleaching his face too. yeah i think that nigga got a lil sugar in his tank lmao
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
yeah i dont know about all dat mayne. the only fuji i like is japanese camera lmao grin

You're crazy...

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by sukkot: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You're crazy...
strong camera too grin grin grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by ibkayee(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin gotta make a remix with birdman and aretha franklin song ' R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me ' lmao. now that would be dope. put birdmans face on arethas body. that would be crazyyyy lol. yeah fork charlemagne. that nigga look like he swing both ways too. he be looking guys up and down like he sizing them up plus he bleaching his face too. yeah i think that nigga got a lil sugar in his tank lmao
Hahaha grin

Swear he's just exfoliating, even brought his dermatologist on the show a few times. Idk, who knows grin
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
strong camera too grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bromance tho ? yeah he was ma nigga tho lmao. i really dont know what happened to him though. he just went awol like that. or maybe he is confining himself to the romance section. you do know the nigga is a hopeless romantic for big batty women grin

Serious bromance at play brah. You guys used to literally stalk each other grin. It'll be a shame If He has left NL for good. Love him or loathe him, He was entertainment personified. Hahahaha grin grin That's His Kryptonite.
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by chuksisaac: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
If mr eazy is thinking of entering forbes with just his music alone he needs panadol
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mr Eazi keep shining on. I dey your back.

Guys check out "Decline by Raye ft Mr. Eazi.
#outernationalEazi #Zagadat
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Okoyiboz3: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Macmoni:

Nawa oh for dis one naw and Mr eazi who have hope of entering forbe
It obvious u Don't have dreams!

Pls, type in English.
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by stilldoingokay(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Eazi too wan enter Forbes?

Banku-eating clown thinks Forbes list is like Accra where you can enter without passport?

He'll just keep talking nonsense with his standing ears like the ears of a dog that wants to run.

haba, have Macy now, waiti him do you self.
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Macmoni(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Pls, type in English.
Do u no English?
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Sohot: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOME PEOPLE CAN'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS, EVEN IF HE IS DATING BILL GATE'S DAUGHTER, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.
of course something will,change he,will start getting broke
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Adegoke461: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol Forbes list my foot
Re: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi by Hyicene(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
and as for all those haters attackin eazi.... envy wunt take u guys any where.... i dnt see any tin bad about him..
he has so many nice tracks such as business, tomorrow,feelings,tilapia,annointing etc... i think his highly talented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes Baby In UK (Photos) / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.