Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics (26146 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gov. David Nweze Umahi welcomed the vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria to Ebonyi State.

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo arrived the capital city of Ebonyi State a few moments ago. His visit is in connection with the wedding ceremony of one of the president's aides.

He will tour the New beautiful EBONYI State before his departure.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-umahi-receives-osinbajo-as-he.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by benzene00: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by christejames(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
When will Buhari visit the East? leaving all southern visitations and familiarities to Osinbanjo doesn't portray him as a leader that means well for his nation...

34 Likes

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by classicdessy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Make I come dey go undecided
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by kay29000(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
To the guy above saying why isn't Buhari visiting the east... I can remember on two occasions he wanted to visit but canceled last minute when eastern people said they don't want him around and that they will shot things down if he dared visited.

What do you want him to do? Go and then when chaos breaks loose and accidental gunfire kills some people, you are the same people that would say Buhari went to the east and ordered the military to kill easterners.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by ibkgab001: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Awon omo thick and body
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by BEENUEL(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
THAT GREAT YORUBA MAN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by budosky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sure man
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Kizyte(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
We can be romantic too. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by hezy4real01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kai this man short small ooo.... Wehdon VP
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Ronnicute(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Welcome Mr vice president. I just love this man naturally.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by origima: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
christejames:
When will Buhari visit the East? leaving all southern visitations and familiarities to Osinbanjo doesn't portray him as a leader that means well for his nation...

Whenever Ndigbo stop asking so many question at a time and threat to present his Head to miscreant as mark of achievement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by mgbadike81: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I knew that after the 81 out of 100 news, that buhari would suddenly start showing us his mystical appointees who're southerners. the honestly, buhari and himself birth cabal takes the entire south as fools.I don't blame him rather I blame the southerners that voted for him.
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by achi4u(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kizyte:
We can be romantic too. cool
Who is leading you?
Black angel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Earthquake1: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Osibanjo is the only FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PRESENCE in Ebonyi state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Atiku2019: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
cool
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Funkybabee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why baba no feel go there

In other news...do u wish to earn dollars by completing small task

.check my signature
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
PMB, try and exhibit sense of unity,At least visit SE to douse the tension arising from the Biafra saga
That's what make ATIKU unique.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by eph12(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I thought they said Buhari is the one coming?
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
My state cool

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Onyiido: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abeg make una free PMB, na fear dey catch am to come near east. He know say Easterners no dey smile with him at all. Any mistake, he knows the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
That's nice.
Welcome to the salt of the nation.
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Uniquejames(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
hezy4real01:
Kai this man short small ooo.... Wehdon VP

I for ask you which of them buy the truth be say two of them short.

grin
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Uniquejames(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
its always the VP visiting the SE. shebi rochas said PMB will tour three eastern states. I'm waiting for the drama to unfold.
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by FBIL: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dave Umahi all smiles as in ''thank God APC will foolishly help me to dwarf Martin Elechi and Ogbonnaya Onu in 2019''

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by TheKingdom: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Is this visit by Osinbajo paid for by pubic funds?
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Kizyte(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
achi4u:
Who is leading you?
Black angel?
grin
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Adebowale89(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Onyiido:
Abeg make una free PMB, na fear dey catch am to come near east. He know say Easterners no dey smile with him at all. Any mistake, he knows the rest of the story.

really? what story? chief of army staff sef never show for east, aba town dey scouting for days

I don't really like pmb mode of leadership bt nothing will happen to him if he enter east

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by Onyiido: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

really? what story? chief of army staff sef never show for east, aba town dey scouting for days

I don't really like pmb mode of leadership bt nothing will happen to him if he enter east
I never meant for anything to happen to him, but at least he should brace himself up and visit if he has no hatred or I'll feeling towards them
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by OGAMINISTER: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
So Buhari has an Igbo aid?
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by asawanathegreat(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Safe trip back to abuja
Re: Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics by mgbadike81: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
So Buhari has an Igbo aid?
na propaganda na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malam Wada Maida Is Dead / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Lagos Airport Scandal: Sanwo-Olu Suspends Staff Collecting COVID-19 Test Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.