Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,971 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" (376 Views)

G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label / G2n To Soon Drop New Single Titled "Ice_cream Boy" / Fans Tell G2n To Stop Eyeing Terry G, Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" by G2NAIL(f): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
G2N an upcoming artist who would have been sign to DB RECORD last friday, refuses to be sign into the label, the label which is own by one of the nigeria super star, called d'banj. when G2N a.k.a K_LORD, the crooner of "club catch fire" was reached to know the reason why he turn down the offer of DB RECORD, a recording deal worth of 50 million naira, he said "i don't know" well it seems the artist worth more than that or it could be he sense something...' but to me in this buhari regime, i would have prefer to die for something than to die for noting as bad sharp babe,'' i am........oh what a losser.

2 Shares

Re: G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" by newsblaster: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
G2N an upcoming artist who would have been sign to DB RECORD last friday, refuses to be sign into the label, the label which is own by one of the nigeria super star, called d'banj. when G2N a.k.a K_LORD, the crooner of "club catch fire" was reached to know the reason why he turn down the offer of DB RECORD, a recording deal worth of 50 million naira, he said "i don't know" well it seems the artist worth more than that or it could be he sense something...' but to me in this buhari regime, i would have prefer to die for something than to die for noting as bad sharp babe,'' i am........oh what a losser.

Re: G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" by newsblaster: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2017

Re: G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" by newsblaster: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
newsblaster:
Re: G2n "Refuses To Sign Db Record" by newsblaster: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
G2NAIL:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have Nigerians Finally Given Up On Hip-hop / Rapper, Mister Iphy Blaq Drops New Mixtape, ‘MIB’ / G2n Social Media Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.