Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba (1661 Views)

Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos) / I Will Be Disappointed If I End Up Becoming A Divorcee – Yvonne Nelson / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by rhonard(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bukonla Awoyemi was just a fast rising actress till she got a role in Tunde Kelani’s hit movie Arugba 10 years ago which turned her into an instant star. The role also changed her name from Bukonla Awoyemi to Bukky Arugba.

But that is not the only thing she is known for, she is presently married to an equally prominent actor Damola Olatunji and their union generated a lot of noise when it became public knowledge. This is because Damola was married to another woman. It became a scandal that almost marred her acting career. The mother of a set of twins, the first fruits of her union with Damola, has opened up on her first scandal as an entertainer. She claimed that period was the most challenging of her life

She said

“People do not know the true story of an event but they just conclude and pass judgment. It was not easy for me back then because it was my most challenging moment in life. I am a very quiet person and it was a very gloomy period of my life but I thank God it is over. It was just the grace of God that kept me through that period and I would not want to comment further on that issue.” Being married to an actor, her husband of course is expected to be her best critic. Many men will be jealous of their wives playing romantic roles with another man in movies but the reverse is the case with Bukky and Damola Olatunji. She claimed he is always disappointed in her if she does not play romantic roles out well in movies. She also spoke about how she feels with him playing romantic roles which he often does.

“I am a professional so I don’t feel anyhow when I see him kiss another woman but as for me, I really don’t like doing things like that in a movie. But when I don’t do it well, my husband criticises me. He would tell me that I have to make it real. He would say that if I don’t do it well, it would not be real enough.

Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by iamJ(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
oh gawd lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed see person lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Trying to be good today

Which kind temptation be this cry

#No Filter Attitude
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Husband snatcher. After snatching him from damilola and destroying his marriage... I'm not suprised, the fling you guys had resulted into male twins.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by foxzy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
BBW
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by pyyxxaro: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who be this again
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
I really seriously don't know who they are.
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
sad palapala ilu apala...
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Elmojiid(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Husband snatcher. After snatching him from damilola and destroying his marriage... I'm not suprised, the fling you guys had resulted into male twins.
D O fagunwa....u sabi tell story, i salute u ma and welldone ma. abi u be damilola frnd?
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by obojememe: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
mehn u just narrated a full page gist in few sentence
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Tamarapetty(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
K
Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by SuperSuave(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
obojememe:
mehn u just narrated a full page gist in few sentence
grin You go fear summary

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Disappointed If I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies - Bukky Arugba by Yeligray(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
To be frank i can't allow my wife act movies

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos / Serena Williams: "Her First Memorial Last Night" See The Reactions / Star Singer, Korede Bello Put Up Cute New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.