Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lng And Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng And Me (1411 Views)

Lng And Maersk Clashing / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng And Me by nikky007(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
i just want to share my experience wit naira landers. i had a change of address after my service year was completed, when i heard that lng has started inviting people for test, i had to struggle to let them knw i have changed addy,so they won't send the letter to where i served before. i finally located the office at abuja yesterday and was abt to summit my application, the security guy told me it was late but he was kind enof to give me the lng human resource tel.no as well as the address in lagos. i promptly called them and they requested for my name,grade and course, in order to trace first if i was shortlisted and then to help me find out where my letter was posted to, after like 2-3hrs delay,i was told that i was shortlisted but i will have to call back on monday26/02/07, for the other info.
but to my surprise this morning i recieved a text message from nlng telling me where my letter was and to pick it up at fedex office,ilorin. so the short of these story is that for those of you that are yet to get thier letters,i guess it is holed up in a postal service office, so hve patient or u call
Re: Lng And Me by tommyt(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2007
can u plz give mail the phone no of the HR to me so that i can check if am short listed, my e-mail address is blessedtoye@yahoo.com
Re: Lng And Me by tommyt(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
can u plz give mail the phone no of the HR to me so that i can check if am short listed, my e-mail address is blessedtoye@yahoo.com
Re: Lng And Me by 21ctl(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
kiss cry
Re: Lng And Me by MisanRemi: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2007
Please I am also held up, I am yet to receive my letter too, if u can help send the tel nos u called to me, my mail is misanblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Lng And Me by drokiri(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
please be kind enuf to let every other person have the NLNG phone number. we still have so many people who are yet to receive the invitation
Re: Lng And Me by shero: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2007
can u plz give mail or the phone no of the HR to me so that i can check if am short listed, my e-mail address is mushery2001@yahoo.com. One love
Re: Lng And Me by Lalas(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
hey
thanx for sharing the experience.
can u pls give the numbers of the offices, so we all could make the same calls.
its getting urgent!!!
ASAP
Re: Lng And Me by Nikegenius(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2007
Hi, thanks for sharing the experience. Please, a friend of mine needs the number to confirm where she can get her letter to. Please be kind enough to mail her the number. Her mail address is royalirene@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Lng And Me by muyismart(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2007
Please Nikky007, mail the phone number to my e-mail addy oyedelemuyiwa555@yahoo.co.uk .I will so much appreciate it.Thanks and God Bless!
Re: Lng And Me by timx(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2007
Pls i would also like to have the lng contact's Phone number. i submitted my application along with a friend's, he has since recieved his Invitation but i a yet to see mine. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Re: Lng And Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2007
please send the number to me my email address is ebeneth@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lng And Me by nikky007(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2007
hi everyone, the LNG number is 012624556, for those that need help. when you call the computer will pick it up, follow instructions and wait for some few secods/mins, some one will pick it up, tell the person you want to speak with someone in the human resources department.best of luck.
Re: Lng And Me by ubiaru(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
nikky007,please help me wit the no of the hr.i have not received my letter but my sister has rceived hers,please help my email is ririubi@yahoo.com and my no is 08023142234.i am rita.thankz
Re: Lng And Me by Nytan(f): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
Congratulations oh.
Please can you send me the address of the point men/women you met with.A friend of mine urgently needs help, infact she is already breaking down. My E-mail add is canaan_730@yahoo.com. Please help! Thank you.
Re: Lng And Me by Nikegenius(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2007
Thanks name sake. My friend called and she has been told to expect her letter in her house. She is saying a BIG THANK YOU for saving her from breaking down. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa / Mobil Advert Page! / The Total Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.