Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Poor State Of Unity Sec. Sch. Ode-aye, Okitipupa, Ondo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor State Of Unity Sec. Sch. Ode-aye, Okitipupa, Ondo State (2261 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / For More Than 4 Years Now Sec Sch Students Have Been Finding The Diagram To This / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor State Of Unity Sec. Sch. Ode-aye, Okitipupa, Ondo State by Lothbrok(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Haven read this post. https://www.nairaland.com/4156701/poor-state-nizzamiyyah-model-primary

I had to bring to everyone notice how bad our educational infrastructure are fast deteriorating, and no sign of face lifting. Its so sad.
This is UNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL, ODE-AYE, OKITIPUPA L.G.A., ONDO STATE

Re: Poor State Of Unity Sec. Sch. Ode-aye, Okitipupa, Ondo State by buchiluchi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Aye cry its pathetic to see this school in such epileptic state. What is the governor of the state doing to help? Not to talk of the federal government... This is terrible. If the infrastructure can be like this, then I wonder what the meals would be like
Re: Poor State Of Unity Sec. Sch. Ode-aye, Okitipupa, Ondo State by WinningEleven(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerian school system is broken.
I did waec last year and we were doing physics practical. We now realized that there aren't any stopwatches to do the exams. It took us 10-20 minutes to borrow some stopwatches from NDDC. Before we knew it, examiners collected papers.
90% failure in physics was what we saw after the results were out.
I'm just tired. My boarding school collects 50k per term, cook like 1 Congo of beans and pour one bucket of water to increase it. Just because they wanna cut cost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / University Of Ibadan Part Time Program Is Out / Solve This Sum And Get 20k From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.