Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode (29302 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Awoofawo(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Kpatakpata na none payment of Land Use Charge......cause palaver..................make Ma Tejuosho or whoever own the house go do the needful jare................been Law Maker nois say make you no pay your own.............. One side story no good mbok! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by legenduq(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2017
austonclint:

“When I came back from school, I saw some policemen standing in front of our house, I asked what happened but they didn’t tell me why the house was locked. I feel extremely angry that I cannot go inside the house. I could not go inside to change my clothes.” Adedotun said.
Adedotun stated that he want the house to be open as soon as possible as his sister is currently confined in the house.
One of the occupants of the house said that if the Governor is interested in the property, he should buy it or approach the company that owns the house and not go about it illegally assaulting residents.
When contacted, Mrs. Tejuoso’s lawyer revealed that steps are being taken to ensure the swift opening of the house. He maintained that there is a pending court case before the Federal High Court which negates any action to be taken by the Governor but this was blatantly dishonored.
Governor Ambode of Lagos state on Friday, 3rd of Novermber sent some Police officers to seal the legislative member’s house. According to eye-witness, while enforcing the order, the Police personnel were brutal locking some residents inside the house and not allowing anybody to go in to take their personal belongings.
The c, is owned by a company but being occupied by Honorable Funmilayo Tejuoso and her family

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/04/funmilayo-tejuosos-children-furious-governor-ambode-ordering-lock-parent’s-house

"...well in my school, they don't really have good food, like their food will give you FOOD POISONING" Op which school you say this pikin dey go sef? Ambode must hear this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by ashjay001(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They sealed the wrong house. Dont worry we are ontop of it. Update will be posted once we clarify and resolve the error.

Thank you guys.

Ontop kini!?

If u're one of that fvcktard's advisors, then u're doing a terrible job!? He's always involved in d wrong controversies!? Misteps all d way! Acts before he thinks!? Small minded, always rubbishing himself in petty issues!
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Leez(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I know what happened.

This is case of mis-identified property. The government is sealing a property on that street that is owned by a tax-dodger, more than likely an Iboman, and mis-identified the house.

I guarantee you this is what happened.
grin grin grin
not our fault we igbos have colonized ur hydraulic a***s hence d nightmares u lot experience

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by petenweke: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2017
The food they serve in your school is "Food Poison" MuMu boy una just get money you no get sense. How many students have died as a result of the food served in your school?
Small discomfort and e dey misyarn
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Konquest: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2017
FarahAideed:
Why does he look like something from Tinubus loins
^^^^^^^
grin grin ...The boy looks like his dad's brother, Prince
Lanre Tejuoso who is a serving Senator. His facial
looks - eyes and all look like his.

You will soon be deported back to
Somalia with this your Somali name
of FarahAideed
for insulting Tinubu ... grin
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by MuttleyLaff: 2:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Konquest:
^^^^^^^
grin grin ...The boy looks like his dad, Prince Lanre Tejuoso who is a serving Senator.
His facial looks - eyes and all look like his father's.
You will soon be deported back to Somalia with this your Somali name of FarahAideed for insulting Tinubu and Sen. Tejuoso... grin
Prince Kayode Tejuosho, aka "KayTej" is his dad and not Prince Lanre Tejuoso
Prince Lanre Tejuoso is his father's elder brother
His facial looks - eyes and all look like his uncle's and not his father's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by lawbabs: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2017
FarahAideed:
Why does he look like something from Tinubus loins

Lol. It's not impossible... This same woman, I learnt, distributes weapons to the boys in Fadeyi for political purposes. When you hear Faseyide is burning... You know who is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Konquest: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Prince Kayode Tejuosho, aka "KayTej" is his dad and not Prince Lanre Tejuoso
Prince Lanre Tejuoso is his father's elder brother
His facial looks - eyes and all look like his uncle's and not his father's
^^^^^^
@MuttleyLaff

Thanks for pointing out the fact that Prince
Kayode Tejuoso of the Abeokuta Royal
House is Hon. Funmi Tejuoso's real husband!
I don't like misleading people. I always
believe in shutting my mouth or pocketing
my fingers when I don't know something... ;DD

I used to think by some kind of weird default
that Sen. Lanre Tejuoso is her husband
without crosschecking - maybe because
both of them are in the limelight as State
and Federal lawmakers.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by persius555(m): 4:54am On Nov 05, 2017
And these are the proponents of state policing. I can't imagine what this would look like.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by homesteady(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Their food would give you food poisoning grin grin grin
I like the boy jare!!! Very fluent. grin
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by thunderbabs: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

U fit stand b4 Ambode nd repeat ur comment?
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by mgbadike81: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2017
thunderbabs:

U fit stand b4 Ambode nd repeat ur comment?
or what would happen?
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by JuanDeDios: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
jammyunn:
This is wrong if due process wasn't followed thoroughly!

But since the woman is representing Mushin, she better moves there to live close to her constituents (my opinion)
Exactly. I used to know her place at Ilupeju. Didn't know she abandoned us.

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by AbdlRashid(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why whip this kind of sentiment?
You are all calling the government a bad name because one of the occupant is a known personality. How many other lagosians houses has been shut for one reason or the other but no screams of victimization. It's we the citizens that gives these politicians drive to act the way they want. Nobody queried the reason for the closure. Moreso she doesn't own the house and she isn't the only occupant Of the house
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up there! angry
its like u dont have sense and a working brain, if you were living in otodo gbame when ambode sent his goons to demolish the structures there and rendered people homeless you wont be uttering such nonsense. but im not surprised, nairaland is open to lunatics who respond with their usual expected silly response when wise comments are made
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by ajl: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
You all think government will wake up one day to seal any property. Since the building does not belong to his mum or family, government has no business with them but with the landlord who probably has been served several notices. What do most Nigerian lanlords do when they get such notice. Nothing. Thinking that the government won't carry out it's threat. The law allow the government to take possession of a property if property tax is defaulted. That's the law irrespective of social status.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Orpe7(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
All the money yet the boy resemble houseboy nawao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justice, Rejects One Bill / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.