Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) (5389 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Imo1stson: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Politics of bitterness and media manipulation. Gburugburu commissioned this to show appreciation and not as his project or achievement.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
HMMMMMMMMM

FRONT PAGE PERIOD.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by intruxive(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol, after they will come and be comparing these losers to aregbesola angry
Chai, commissioning porthole repair...... it is finished
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by rajiraymond(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2017
"Gongosu edidare, bi won se gbon to ni won go to" And they will start insulting the wise people from SW claiming they are sensible. Rubbish!
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
red carpet for pot hole I weep for this country embarassed
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by victorvezx(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
What do u expect from the South B'east grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
A pot hole with a difference
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by OtunbaChibok(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
OMG, this is new heaven junction road and a section was bad and fixed just within 2 weeks or so.... This is my everyday route to my office is Zoo estate and to see this fixing commissioned with laying of red carpet is a great shame.

Jesus Christ, seeing it here amazes me.

What kind of leaders are we producing in Nigeria ?

This could have been a local government project or individual project for God's sake.

Gburugburu messed up on this one, it's a shame.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by pointblank247(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
MVLOX:
We re in serious trouble in dis country... Just wen I thought I had the worst Governor who commissions filling stations, here is anoda that commissions pot hole....chai chaiiiii daris God oooo
I swear una nogo fit kill me for Nairaland
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lusola15:
Everyday I grow tired of this country,
Gov you commissioned a pot hole, ah! Am sure there is a mistake some where
fix the mistake and get the country better ma
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
pointblank247:

should we kill you in Maryland sir or we should kuku kpai you for banana island sir
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by pointblank247(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:
should we kill you in Maryland sir or we should kuku kpai you for banana island sir
non of the above
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by fellowman: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Let me burst you bubble,

This news appeared because last week the Governor of Ondo state was seen commissioning a billboard. and it made it to the front page but this one will not make it to the front page because the Enugu state governor was commissioning a road that had been a death trap for motorists for a long time.

You can keep on believing that he commissioned a road or keep believing that he commissioned a pot hole but I'm happy you know the truth that no governor will commission a pot hole.

That small pot hole took one month to repair and it's bigger than what you see on picture.

your Ondo governor still carried last on this one.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
pointblank247:

non of the above
that's very good of you sir clap for yourself sir
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Kondomatic(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ifeanyi ugwuanyo is a disgrace to we nsukka people

He deceived us during campaign

ThankGod I voted for ideke even thou he lost

Ugwuanyi should construct a drainage along obollo road nsukka

Even udenu his local government and orba his hometown is nothing to write home about.

Nsukka will not see my legs till ugwuanyi leaves undecided
Kindly keep quiet when you don't have something important to say. How can you say that he deceived you during campaign when you still stated clearly that you didn't vote for him?

Ugwuanyi isn't the best but he's doing his best. You can stay away forever if that will make you live longer, Nsukka is moving forward with or without you and you honestly won't be missed.

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by MVLOX(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
pointblank247:

Bros we cannot come and go and be killing pple na.... We re justing saying the simple truth dat our korokoro eyes re seeing

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB At 80: Ugwuanyi Salutes Former Head Of State / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC / Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.