Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (72460 Views)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by myjobsfinder(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She was disgraced
She was beaten
So why was she stripped unclad undecided
you know naija guys nah? some guys wanted to see her honypot,
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
WHY UNCLAD WETIN MORE THAN 2000MEN DON SERVICE FINISH !!! WHATS THE ESSENCE? embarassed embarassed embarassed

JUST HAND HER OVER TO THE POLICE THEY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HER !!!

STOP FEEDING OUR EYES WITH BADLUCK BIKO NU
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Iam not seeing their naked oix well

Wanna see that borehole tongue

Afonja and obsession with women private parts. SMH

Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She was disgraced She was beaten So why was she stripped unclad undecided
sprostitutes has no shame.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Islie:

This commercial sex worker was given a very bitter dose of naked treatment after she was caught stealing from her customer's house

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/prostitute-stripped-naked-after-burgling-customers-in-onitsha-id7551356.html

What a very huge lie! I watched that video on facebook in that Igbo TV group page. The house she broke into is not own by her customer. It was the house of a woman. She just identified herself as a prostitute after she was caught. The video is on their facebook page All these bloggers and lies sef!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Islie:

This commercial sex worker was given a very bitter dose of naked treatment after she was caught stealing from her customer's house

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/prostitute-stripped-naked-after-burgling-customers-in-onitsha-id7551356.html

What a very huge lie! I watched that video on facebook in that Igbo TV group page. The house she broke into is not owned by her customer. It was the house of a woman. She just identified herself as a prostitute after she was caught. The video is on their facebook page. All these bloggers and lies sef!
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by MCzubby247(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Larryton:

It's so disheartened to see people stripping another person just because of wrong deed just to satisfy their sexual urge. Perverts everywhere.
pastor in the lord,
omo saint
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Talkwell: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:
She wasn't burnt Guys are usually burnt.
So undecided undecided
Help me tell those useless double standard fools
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by sheDD(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
like say going unclad in public eyes is a new thing to hr That one no go do em any shame
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by sheDD(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
like say going unclad in public eyes is a new thing to hr That one no go give em any shame
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Tex42(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So why was she stripped unclad undecided
Cos she encountered perverts.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
So somebody with his right senses will spend his hard earned money to have sex with this Ug Lee? Some men dy try sha, if this kain baboon strip for my presence, I tell u my john Thomas won't even node.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool Kanu nah confam Jew.Igbos are PIGS, PROSTITUTE and IDIOTS_ Kanu ,2017)
You see how 'out of context' you are sounding? BIAFRA must come and it might be the end if you.

Keep hating,boy!
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Iampryde(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
You have dollars in your house and you still carry saggy tits to quench fire, the man should also be disgraced!
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Babybunny(f): 2:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Y'all talking as if prostitutes aren't humans.smh
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2017
ugly thing.breast don sag.Toto borehole.some men no get choice they Bleep anything when get hole for maximum pleasure.you still pay this ugly olosho to Bleep.you were lucky she was caught.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
The zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
This is trending seriously y beat and strip her naked and not saying its good to steal but atlest the beating and disgrace by making her appear on social media is enuf naa,becz una won see free tootoo
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2017
DianaJ:
This is trending seriously y beat and strip her naked am not saying its good to steal but atlest the beating and disgrace by making her appear on social media is enuf naa,becz una won see free tootoo
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by amaeeojinnaka: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
The lady was caught stealing, they were nobody in that house it happened around 2pm at omagba Phase 1. I was their that day I hav the video
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Not less than ninety-one has been reportedly kill in the last three weeks in Plateau and Gombe states by a dangerous snake, following an acute scarcity of snake anti-venom drugs in the country.

The figure represents the number of confirmed deaths from three snake treatment centres General Hospital, Kaltungo, Ali Mega Pharmacy, Gombe and Comprehensive Medical Centre, Zamko, Plateau State.
read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/wonder-shall-never-end-91-people-kill-dangerous-snake-gombe/

Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Eyah, what a disgrace.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mynd44:

The sex industry has moved actually. A lot of sex workers dont walk � the streets anymore with sites like Tinder and Badoo operational.

So yeah, the client books for her over the internet and chat.

yeah, thats how the new hoes operates (undercover for some) these days, but that doesnt change the main issue....this woman had her pictures on her ashe-hoe profile, and therefore she would still look ugly. and even when she tries the bait and switch trick (put up photos of a nice sexy babe on her profile and send a fugly babe to you) any man would/should refuse the babe AND slam the door on that ugly woman's face.

even ugly men (so long as they have money) fukc beautiful sexy ashewos, so the question still remains.... who fukcs these type of babes?!?!?
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

yeah, thats how the new hoes operates (undercover for some) these days, but that doesnt change the main issue....this woman had her pictures on her ashe-hoe profile, and therefore she would still look ugly. and even when she tries the bait and switch trick (put up photos of a nice sexy babe on her profile and send a fugly babe to you) any man would/should refuse the babe AND slam the door on that ugly woman's face.

even ugly men (so long as they have money) fukc beautiful sexy ashewos, so the question still remains.... who fukcs these type of babes?!?!?

Then again, I think when these men get Hot, they dont care what the sex worker look like
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mynd44:

Then again, I think when these men get Hot, they dont care what the sex worker look like

bro, i think you are wrong, when men get h0rny and go for FREE SEX or are drunk then they dont care how the babe looks so long as she has a pulse (neighbor, friend or babes in bar/clubs etc), but when they PAY FOR SEX, they do care and choose a babe who gets their juices flowing.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by SegunFreelance(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Coffin4Sale post=62103599][/quote]
angry Hmm!!! 4 Ur Info, I'm A Christian. So, Ipob Terrorist, Know Wu U Quote...

tongue What's D Diff Btw U Dat Want A Divisive Country And Killers... Mayb Ipob Too Kills Self...

1 Nigeria
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by SegunFreelance(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
ogaJona:
Bros get sense nah or borrow small

undecided Dat Small Likes Would Only Lead U Back To Village.
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by ogaJona(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
SegunFreelance:

undecided Dat Small Likes Would Only Lead U Back To Village.
you are already damned to head back to village
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by SegunFreelance(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
ogaJona:
you are already damned to head back to village

Oh! Now I understand. What can I do with an IPOB miscreant?! Definitely nothing! This will be my last comment on this thread. If you like, take a pillow and die on the matter. As Bayelsa dey call Jona, Bayelsa will soon call you.

I Never Argue With Anyone, I Just Try To Correct Their Mean Thought - Segun
Re: Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) by ogaJona(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
SegunFreelance:

Oh! Now I understand. What can I do with an IPOB miscreant?! Definitely nothing! This will be my last comment on this thread. If you like, take a pillow and die on the matter. As Bayelsa dey call Jona, Bayelsa will soon call you.

Go and sleep you bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.