Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Bayelsa Soldiers Tortured Suspected Cultists For Stabbing An Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Soldiers Tortured Suspected Cultists For Stabbing An Officer (481 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Soldiers Tortured Suspected Cultists For Stabbing An Officer by robertmoses: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Source: http://www.binafeya.com/2017/11/bayelsa-soldiers-tortured-suspected.html?m=1

Bayelsa Soldiers today stormed a bet9ja shop at Kpansia, Yenagoa for a man hunt of suspected cultists.

Binafeya learnt that the suspected cultists, last night stabbed a soldier and stole his Samsung galaxy J7 prime phone worth #135,000 along with #15,000 cash while he was on a walk with a lady.

During questioning of two suspected cultists at the bet shop, one of suspect ran and immediately, three soldiers went on pursuit.

The other suspect was tortured at the open Kpansia field in Yenagoa and was later taken to the Army base.

See photos

http://www.binafeya.com/2017/11/bayelsa-soldiers-tortured-suspected.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

South African “snake Pastor” Feeds Members Of His Church With Poisonous Flower / What's Happening? Some Pastors Acting So Strange � / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Killed 6 Policemen In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.