Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci (62942 Views)

Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by free2ryhme: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
dably:
@GISTMORE

Flamboyant Nigerian man on Instagram, Hushpuppi shared photos from a surgery he had on November 4th. Even though the surgery according to him was succesful, he still lamented that the surgical gown he was given to wear wasn't Gucci .

As shared on instagram by Hushpuppi...

Gist Via http://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-undergoes-successful-surgery-photos

Go sow am na

Abi na demon they weave the material

See ya head
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by ayourbamie: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Too much Benjamins in the wrong hands can make them mad
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
He dan go sell one of his testicles
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by SimplyFabulous: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
No matter how much people criticize this guy, i got to realize he is gradually becoming very relevant to everyday news. If no one talks about you whether good or bad, then you are no body.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Ginaz(f): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Hushpussy
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by trustibk(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017
haha I hope his burial gown is gucci too. .
stupid clown. .
mtschew...
in other news I buy gift cards check my signature or profile on how to contact me. .
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by dich: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Such a fake idiot!!
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Mightyjohn11(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
gucci runs in our blood... me nd hush :Pgucci runs in our blood... me nd hush
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Holahtunez(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
embarassed grin yeye puppy...a puppy must behave like 1,u knw..
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by agarawu23(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2017
That's why social media destroy u ppl. Must u post everything online?
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by SHEAU(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though
are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by DrMuzungu(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Maybe he would prefer to be "healed" by a local native "doctor" instead? Mumu.
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Hushpussy
RAW
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by mayorchelsea(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
The surgery wasn't successful definitely if this is the kind of things he still writes.Maybe the surgeons messed with his brain.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by freeman95(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol rich fiend
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Klington: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2017
advertise your own business/company the way do for gucci products.. ....he's an employer of labour, not a social media busy body..

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by imustsaymymindo: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
grin Gucci should make this guy an ambassador already na.
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by pretty16(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Nonsense. Going under the knife, and still talking about Gucci surgical gown. You no dey concerned about your life. He should have asked Gucci to customize one for him na. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Typewriter(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry folks the surgery was not a success but a fatal disaster and a sad disappointment. Here is why:
1 million was spent
2 prayers was offered on his behalf by family and friends
3 best of Doctors were employed and engaged
4 but sadly, they remover by error the brain that was good in place of the one Gucci virus affected
We know when Hushpussy woke up and shouted where is the Gucci nurses ���� we all fainted and the doctor ran away with their theater robes�
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by jide333(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
MUMU if he ask for your number now u go rush send am(ASHAWOOOOO) !! Die of hatred while he's making is fame and $$$ in gucci style! lool

elebolo

mhizesther:
Lol..maybe the knife touched his brain

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by asiga(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Gucci Madness season 2
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by tygar(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
This guy is a clown
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by williamsmankind(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
D knife should also b Gucci..... Gucci madness
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Typewriter(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry folks the surgery was not a success but a fatal disaster and a sad disappointment. Here is why:
1 million was spent
2 prayers was offered on his behalf by family and friends
3 best of Doctors were employed and engaged
4 but sadly, they remover by error the brain that was good in place of the one Gucci virus affected
We know when Hushpussy woke up and shouted where is the Gucci nurses ���� we all fainted and the doctors ran away with their theater robes�
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by karzyharsky(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though

OK I will inform mourinho
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:
No matter how much people criticize this guy, i got to realize he is gradually becoming very relevant to everyday news. If no one talks about you whether good or bad, then you are no body.
i dont think this idea of yours is right especially as pertaining to hushpuppy.if you are in the showbiz then it is good to maintain a positive publicity ,same goes for politicians too. but when someone has no job , no verifiable source of income and he keeps shouting and attracting publicity to himself , ppl will start to see the person as a nonsensical noise maker . the second thing is that the way he keeps shouting gucci all over makes him look stupid EXCEPT AND WHICH IS POSSIBLE THAT GUCCI IS PAYING HIM FOR THE PUBLICITY HE IS GIVING THEM
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by AlanSugar(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2017
This madness is actually ungradeable. Was he in a Gucci hospital! He should've gone to a Gucci hospital and asked for a Gucci bed, a Gucci doctor, Gucci knives and scissors, etc. Mstchew.
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by ufuosman(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Gucci man
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by Vacora(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Did he get a nose job?
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by aprilwise(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2017
when him die Na gucci casket em go take do him burial
Re: Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol..maybe the knife touched his brain
i never knew you were savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.