Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) (1585 Views)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by dably: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2017
@GISTMORE

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo attended the wedding ceremony of Mr. Ekene Nwokoro who works in his office as a DSS detail and his wife Margret Nwankwo in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state today November 4th.

See more photos below...

Gist Via http://www.gistmore.com/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-attends-wedding-dss-official-attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by dably: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by dably: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2017
That's noble of him, now the DSS guy and his wife just became compromised.

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Front page material

Happy first Sunday all nairalanders may God bless our hustle this month Amen

Back to topic::: he is a loyal servant and has been honoured by his boss

2 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Kalapizim:

Where you from jump into FTC angry
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by jairusben(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Good of him..happy birthday � me sha...llnp to me..may our ticket never cast

3 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by python1: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Mr. Ekene Nwokoro go hear his life history today grin grin grin. He will know how he is not from Ebonyi state but an afonja from the sw benefiting from one naijerya grin grin. They are still doing push up on his matter grin grin

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2017
jairusben:
Good of him..happy birthday � me sha...llnp to me..may our ticket never cast

So up to this age you still de talk of ticket? E go cast IJN tongue

Happy birthday llnp
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by jairusben(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

So up to this age you still de talk of ticket? E go cast IJN tongue

lol..alabi no no age oooo...thanks bro

Happy birthday llnp
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by bugidon(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats to the new couple, meanwhile I'm seriously looking for a wife
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Where you from jump into FTC angry
from buhari's backyard grin grin
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Kalapizim:
from buhari's backyard grin grin

Lol...... If no be say man united beat Chelsea for my dream last night, I for fight you now
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Abeg make una help me observe that 4th picture...

Why that woman dey look osinbajo like that? Wetin Pastor do am? lipsrsealed
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Is the woman DSS official undecided
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Webman007: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
GOOD ONE
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2017
He was there to dignify his wedding ceremony. Amaechi and Sam egwu wouldn't have been there if not because of vp
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by sunboy(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Kalapizim:

You are so on point Bro. Nothing secret about the service then. Yeye people
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Lol...... If no be say man united beat Chelsea for my dream last night, I for fight you now
Nooo na Chelsea win for the dream oo. goan dream again.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Kalapizim:
Nooo na Chelsea win for the dream oo. goan dream again.

I be Joseph sad
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Abeg make una help me observe that 4th picture...

Why that woman dey look osinbajo like that? Wetin Pastor do am? lipsrsealed

Heheheheh the woman be like, she you this man shey you and your Oga just put us for suffering for 2years now, now I've to wear my Valentine cloth on a wedding day na only God go punish una

V.P its none of my business

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Amaechi's dressing is very funny

(1) (Reply)

Late General Ossy Boys Lay Down Terrible Weapons For The Amnesty Programme In O / Obiano Arrives Upper Iweka, Onitsha- PICTURES / Help Me Beg Christian Leaders For My Comments – Bello Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.