Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku (716 Views)

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by Sport4all(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2017
ROMELU LUKAKU is expecting a barrage of boos at Chelsea today — but reckons it is his destiny to score.
The striker, who snubbed Blues in favour of a £75million summer move to Manchester United, is desperate to end his six-game run without a goal.
Romelu Lukaku is ready for a hostile reception from fans of his old club Chelsea

“Romelu knows he is going to get booed when he goes back to Stamford Bridge,” revealed a source close to the Belgian.
“He feels he has been unlucky not scoring recently. But he believes it is destiny that he will score against his old club.”
Lukaku, 24, has not netted in over a month after a blistering start at United with ten goals in his first nine games. There will be no hiding place for Lukaku after today’s showdown. He is staying in London with younger brother Jordan before joining up with the Belgium squad.
Chelsea sold Lukaku to Everton in 2014 and were favourites to sign him back in the summer. But United swooped with a deal boss Jose Mourinho insists was down to money and super-agent Mino Raiola.
Mourinho said: “We paid the money that Everton asked for and we paid the player the wages his agent asked for and we paid the agents the commission they asked for. That was the way.” The FA published all agents’ deals from April 2015 to January 2017. Chelsea did not use Raiola once while United used the middleman to land Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the period.
Nemanja Matic also returns to Chelsea for the first time since joining United in the summer. Mourinho said: “I was surprised when his agent called me. But when he said, ‘You can have him if you want’ I said, ‘Of course I want’.”
Source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/2017/11/romelu-lukaku-expects-chelsea-boo-boys.html
For more football stories visit : enweremu..com
Re: I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by abclassic15(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Common gerrout lazy striker, not creative Dy shld even send u on loan 2 go and learn sef
Re: I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by ekensi01: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
We don't want score but 3point.

HALA MAN UTD
Re: I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by Banter1(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Chelsea 3 - 0 Utd
Re: I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by beezyy: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
register predict and win ...

source ... www.sportsdiscourse.com

Re: I Will Score Against Chelsea- Lukaku by beezyy: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
predict and win ...

source ... www.sportsdiscourse.com

(1) (Reply)

Everton Want Super Eagle Captain Mikel Obi. / Guardiola Says Aguero Will Decide Own Future / 2018 Plans Of Wenger, Gaurdiola And Other Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.