Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The New Talented Act. "G2n" Ban From Using Twitter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Talented Act. "G2n" Ban From Using Twitter (427 Views)

G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label / G2n To Soon Drop New Single Titled "Ice_cream Boy" / Fans Tell G2n To Stop Eyeing Terry G, Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Talented Act. "G2n" Ban From Using Twitter by newsblaster: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2017
According to the reporter, he said G2N was charge to court for alledgedelly involving in criminal activity, using his twitter handle to scam a client who booked him to perform at his birthday party, but after G2N recieving the money, he ran to hide without performing at the birthday party, how ever some say G2N has been using the platform, so it was recorded that he has scam many before now, but he denied of scaming any body before, saying "am i not a musician" that is due to perform at any venue that will call for my performance, well any body that want to talk bad of me should remember that noting last forever, not even the tongue will last forever, cos if you die your tongue will surely die with you. however, after this comment by G2N, a withness added that his social media handle has already been blocked, from sending and recieving messages. What a life, no wonder he refuse to sign "DB RECORD" earlier, well if he escape this i pray he focuse on his music because he is truely talented.....what is you take on this matter.

Re: The New Talented Act. "G2n" Ban From Using Twitter by newsblaster: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
newsblaster:
According to the reporter, he said G2N was charge to court for alledgedelly involving in criminal activity, using his twitter handle to scam a client who booked him to perform at his birthday party, but after G2N recieving the money, he ran to hide without performing at the birthday party, how ever some say G2N has been using the platform, so it was recorded that he has scam many before now, but he denied of scaming any body before, saying "am i not a musician" that is due to perform at any venue that will call for my performance, well any body that want to talk bad of me should remember that noting last forever, not even the tongue will last forever, cos if you die your tongue will surely die with you. however, after this comment by G2N, a withness added that his social media handle has already been blocked, from sending and recieving messages. What a life, no wonder he refuse to sign "DB RECORD" earlier, well if he escape this i pray he focuse on his music because he is truely talented.....what is you take on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking – Available [new Music] / Soundcity Ooo.. 98.5fm / 10 2017 Music Videos That Deserve An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.