Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline (27700 Views)

Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by GavelSlam: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2017
magicminister:

You must not have heard of the “basque” terrorist group. They were really notorious in the 90’s and brought Spain to a stand still in their quest for independent Catalan.

Did they achieve it?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Throwback: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
magicminister:

You must not have heard of the “basque” terrorist group. They were really notorious in the 90’s and brought Spain to a stand still in their quest for independent Catalan.

Basque region in Spain, with their terrorist group ETA, is totally different and far removed from Catalonia region of Spain.

Stop spreading misinformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Torylanez(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2017
ikennaf1:

Either you're scared or you're wishing it wasn't true. Either way, I know that you know that it's true. Many of your kind used other images of killed Ipob members to taunt Igbos here. So it's quite hard for the army to defend itself.

They killed and they boast with it. FACT. What set of losers and illiterates they are.

Now you're here wishing away the horrors of your past. Too late.

You should continue to boast with pictures of murdered innocent people. At least it will make you look courageous.

What sort of sick person keeps images of murdered people in his phone just because of hate beats my imagination.

stop crying
ipob are terrorists

we told u to calm and use your brains
but you ipob flatheaded plagiocephalic baboons decided to use your emotions

u die, u die... Nigerians will move on

nonsense #spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by itsIYKE(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2017
musa7m:
another terrorist Osama bin Laden in the making.......just shoot one passenger plane and see wat will happen.....this war you people dey look for......una go fine one day...many jobless youth go dle....if bullet no fine you...hunger go kill you
you your self will die too, yourself and your family
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Mynd44:

The pictures are fake and I have removed them
They are not,stop been bais .will you deny that they didn't kill innocent ipob memebers.so show us the genuine once then as a modd because it's on record that people were killed.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Splashme: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is sad
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by musa7m(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
itsIYKE:
you your self will die too, yourself and your family
lol.....I no die ife my time never reach.....do I mention your family in my post....,nna be care-full
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by chineduemmao: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
diegwu01:

Do you have proof they are IPOB members? spill it
do u have proof[s] that the guy that went fisticuff with a soldier at Aba main gate was an Ipob member? spill it!
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Ayatullah(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu is among the dead then the story is true, if not the so-called deads are Fulani Cows!

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by GloriaNinja(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
bentlywills:

Long time
NO SEE
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by diegwu01: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
chineduemmao:
do u have proof[s] that the guy that went fisticuff with a soldier at Aba main gate was an Ipob member? spill it!
how does this concern the question i raised
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Torylanez:

stop crying
ipob are terrorists

we told u to calm and use your brains
but you ipob flatheaded plagiocephalic baboons decided to use your emotions

u die, u die... Nigerians will move on

nonsense #spit

What a daft comment. Kindly crawl back into the hole you came out from. Thanks.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by achi4u(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yyeske:
So why crying about it today or is it your turn already?
guy gbawaa door.

I have no interest.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by unohbethel(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mynd44:

The pictures are fake and I have removed them
so u know this story is true but u went on hiding any thread about it...smh..ur hypocrisy is really mind boggling
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by igwuoche: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE DIE LIKE ANIMAL IN THIS COUNTRY
how do you want them to die
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by itsIYKE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
musa7m:
lol.....I no die ife my time never reach.....do I mention your family in my post....,nna be care-full
you ll be the first casualty of war then ur family ll follow one after the other
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by talk2percy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
It will not be well for Buhari
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by iamjavadem(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
ikennaf1:

Either you're scared or you're wishing it wasn't true. Either way, I know that you know that it's true. Many of your kind used other images of killed Ipob members to taunt Igbos here. So it's quite hard for the army to defend itself.

They killed and they boast with it. FACT. What set of losers and illiterates they are.

Now you're here wishing away the horrors of your past. Too late.

You should continue to boast with pictures of murdered innocent people. At least it will make you look courageous.

What sort of sick person keeps images of murdered people in his phone just because of hate beats my imagination.
Ipob and lies!!!! I dont think you know how a dead body will smell and look after just one week talkless of months. Also the picture is an old picture from a massacre in Cameron. IPOB are liars!!!!!
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by iamjavadem(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
PenlsCaP:

They ar from east.
...and this is how corpse of more than a month old will look? Morons!!!!
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by PenlsCaP: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamjavadem:

...and this is how corpse of more than a month old will look? Morons!!!!

slowpoke.. pls tell me how corpse under the hot sun will look for a month. undecided
Cant u see thier heads have decayed?
dumb Blind fellow!!!

All of u supporting this evil will experience it directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by degamemaster(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
haywire07:
We will find Kanu's corpse soon
No dear , we will soon find your own corpse due to hunger and frustration caused by your dullardistic animalistic god, buhari.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by iamjavadem(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

They are not,stop been bais .will you deny that they didn't kill innocent ipob memebers.so show us the genuine once then as a modd because it's on record that people were killed.
He removed the picture because they are fake, mumu. Check this link
https://ambaland.com/these-are-corpse-discover-in-mamfe-yesterday-yet-all-our-elites-knows-is-to-preach-back-to-school/
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by iamjavadem(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
ikennaf1:

Its the cold hard truth, or have you forgotten so quickly how we warned you of all the current happenings but you were busy insulting.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamjavadem:

He removed the picture because they are fake, mumu. Check this link
https://ambaland.com/these-are-corpse-discover-in-mamfe-yesterday-yet-all-our-elites-knows-is-to-preach-back-to-school/

Hate has totally blinded this one. So this is not nairaland where posters attach any picture that relates with the topic. Continue.

The reason why the picture was removed was clearly because people like you were beginning to say that the news was a lie.

Stop being blinded with hate.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its the cold hard truth, or have you forgotten so quickly how we warned you of all the current happenings but you were busy insulting.

Lol.. In one breath you claim that the news is a lie and no ipob member was killed. In another breath you rejoice for the killing of ipob members.

Continue

By the way, another daft comment from you.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by victorioushands: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Idiots. You people should go look for Kanu's corpse instead of your sinful fasting. He led you all astray but you let him. Your abusive and violent approach to the struggle have robbed all of you of any sympathy from local, national and/or international bodies. if you must fast then you should declare fasting to be forgiven for losing your ways.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by musa7m(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2017
itsIYKE:
you ll be the first casualty of war then ur family ll follow one after the other
the funny here is that....no me dey look for war.....dnt worry if you see kanu....ask am how far
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by ibedun: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Dey hungry me to slap an igboman, I swear
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Torylanez(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2017
ikennaf1:

Ipob are daft
ipob are terrorists
ipob are pigs

crawl back into Nnamdi kanu cadaver
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Torylanez:

Ipob are daft
ipob are terrorists
ipob are pigs

crawl back into Nnamdi kanu cadaver

The sound of some people crying, is music to my ears. The hate in their hearts is just what I need to drive forward.

Please continue.
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Torylanez(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2017
ikennaf1:

The sound of some people crying, is music to my ears. The hate in their hearts is just what I need to drive forward.

Please continue.

Biafra or death

Ordinary python follow una dance
Una scatter, ran back inside ya mothers womb

cowards

Urine drinkers
Re: IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Torylanez:

Biafra or death
Ordinary python follow una dance Una scatter, ran back inside ya mothers womb
cowards
Urine drinkers
Please continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.