Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m (611 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday guys, hope you all went to church, and Muslims to mosque.
Coming to the topic at hand, assuming your best friend was declared wanted by the police with a reward of #50m and you actually know his or her whereabouts will you fish him out.
As for me "true friendship is worth more than golds to me let them go with their money"
Lets know what you will do.
Drop your comments.
NB: Only those that went to church service should comment. Lol.

Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by AntiWailer: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
I won't.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by Kylekent59: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
I won't.

Let assume your friend is a murderer,and you knew the last person he killed,now police are rewarding any who sees him or knows his where about. Don't tell me you wouldn't do justice by helping the PF. Not when he kills one of ur own you go know say u go turn am in.

Remember I started with assuming ooooo
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by dingbang(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Naaaah....
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Depends on the crime abeg. grin
If he/she is guilty, Hmmmm. grin grin grin
If it's Blackhawk01, no problem I'll fish her out with all the evidences. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by Tapout(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
depending on his crime .... If na crime wey money fit settle and I go get better change afterwards (no be to use the whole 50m bail am) ..... I'll give him up
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by cosby02(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
I will, i shall and i must but please make it 50million dollars and not naira.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by lalanice(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
nope if they are innocent,....unless they are guilty and their not being arrested threatens my life and peace somehow then yes.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by mickeyenglish(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
I will fish him, family members, extended families, girlfriend, sidechicks, and other friends..
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kylekent59:

Let assume your friend is a murderer,and you knew the last person he killed,now police are rewarding any who sees him or knows his where about. Don't tell me you wouldn't do justice by helping the PF. Not when he kills one of ur own you go know say u go turn am in.

Remember I started with assuming ooooo

He stopped being my friend the day he murdered anybody and i won't be needing any motivation to hand him over to the Police.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by affable4(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm no saint, but I don't roll with criminals. My conscience will turn you in before my actions.
Even whites expose crimes committed by family for free.
I will give anybody up for 10% of that amount sef.
Why commit crime?
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by DanseMacabre(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
50 mill too much na. Even if na 20 mill, I go tie am like that turtle wey been front page yesterday wey dem catch for Badagry abi na where sef?
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by kolaaderin: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
If I m sure he is guilty of the crime, i will surely throw him under the rail track. #50m no regret.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by crismark(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2017
In dis country!!! Am sure dey wont give me d moni so hell NO.
Re: Will You Fish Your Best Friend Wanted By The Police With A Reward Of #50m by anitapreeti(f): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2017
As I don't have a best friend

Does it mean I will win the money shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Armed Robber Ends Jail Term, Resumes Duty On Lagos Highway Same Day / Lucky Escape: Sex Worker And Lover Almost Lynched For Having Sex In Public Durin / Pls,i Need Help From Anyone Dat Can Assist Me On Wat To Do To Get My Money Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.