Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend (759 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend by fattycoal90: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2017
A lady took to twitter to reveal the text she got from her friend who was presumed dead after being in coma for three months.

The excited twitter user shared a photo of her sick friend on a hospital bed – making a peace sign to show that all is probably well with her accompanied by the text ‘ I lived b*tch’.

The photo has gotten much attention online after it was shared on twitter two days ago- garnering over 200,000 re-tweets and nearly 700,000 likes.

""

An early morning rival cult clash between Vikings and Aiye confraternities in Aladja Community, Udu Local Government Area of Delta State has claimed the life of one Kevwe Ikolo. It was gathered that Ikolo, a member of Vikings confraternity was attacked in his room at about 2am Thursday, and was seriously matcheted in his head by members of Aiye Cult group.

Ikolo died instantly as a result of the matchet cuts.""

According to Daily Post, as at the time of filing this report, no one has been arrested in connection with his death.

When contacted, the Delta State Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka said,”I am not aware but we will find out and get back to you.”

” data-image-meta=”[]” data-image-title=”One Dead As Vikings And Aiye Confraternities Clash In Delta Community…. (Graphic Photos)” data-large-file=”” data-medium-file=”” data-orig-file=”” data-orig-size=”” data-permalink=”http://www.omogist.me/?p=48891

source:http://www.shelegangan.com/2017/11/see-what-girl-who-was-in-coma-for-3.html

Re: See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend by affable4(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank God for life.
But I'm not understanding o. This your news I it double news in one post or you copied and pasted everything you saw online without editing?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Caught In Edo State | Naija Talks / Fleeing Fulani Man Nabbed After Killing Someone In Ogun State / Frustrated Police Officer Jumps Inside River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.