Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around (1374 Views)

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Guys please help me and see this o.
This is Airtel NG speed test on 3G

All I can use my data for is chat on Whatsapp and that's it. If I must stream or download then I'd have to wait till between 01:00 and 03:00 am and the plan is supposed to be an all day plan fa

What is the Meaning of this?

Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by Temidayo9(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Well , you may be far from the truth.

Almighty Airtel that I know can never be as slow as this
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Temidayo9:
Well , you may be far from the truth.

Almighty Airtel that I know can never be as slow as this

I hate it when I am being labeled as a liar and unfortunately I can't make you say sorry for it or believe me. angry
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by abula112(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
A month old Leagoo m8 pro for sale in ibadan, Abeokuta or ijebu ode, upgraded to 7.1 resurrection remix Rom(camera and all functions working well), very neat, 2gb ram 16gb rom, with earpiece, charger and box. price is 32k negotiable. Call or whatsapp 08106813749 .

Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by Temidayo9(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
dukeo:

I hate it when I am being labeled as a liar and unfortunately I can't make you say sorry for it or believe me. angry
Sorry undecided
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Temidayo9:

Sorry undecided

Lol, whatever man.

I don't see what I am yet to gain running them down.
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by bogtrotter: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Well, in my area in terms of downloading, airtel is one of the best.

Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by Oai007(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Dude airtel is the fastest network in Nigeria, after my research. If you can get airtel to 3g. But anything lesser it will be frustrating
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by BunbleBee: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
oops

Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by texazzpete(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Oai007:
Dude airtel is the fastest network in Nigeria, after my research. If you can get airtel to 3g. But anything lesser it will be frustrating

Either you're joking or you work for Airtel.

MTN 4G LTE hits speeds in excess of 20 Mbps or more if you're in a pretty good coverage area. I've tested up to 50Mbps via Speedtest.
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2017
bogtrotter:
Well, in my area in terms of downloading, airtel is one of the best.

Your own better
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Oai007:

Did you test it all 36 state capitals? angry
Re: Airtel : Ironically The Fastest Network Around by dukeo(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
BunbleBee:
oops

Use Google Chrome and not operamini

(1) (Reply)

Between Tecno Camon X And Infinix Note 5 / The Phone With The Best BATTERY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! / How To Activate 1GB Data For N100 On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.