Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which Orthopaedic Hospital Will You Recomend? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Orthopaedic Hospital Will You Recomend? (445 Views)

Nigerian Shares His Experience At National Orthopaedic Hospital, Kano / Buhari Approves Establishment Of Orthopaedic Hospital In Plateau / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Orthopaedic Hospital Will You Recomend? by emblem2d(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
i'd like to go straight to the point; on the 2nd week of August this year i had an accident that resulted to a sprain(right ankle) ,initially when it happened it was'nt severe, the pain was mild but after days of exerting pressure on it, the severity increases. am a drummer in my church but after the incident, i waited for 3weeks befr returning to my duty, on my debut after the injury i was feeling pain after that sunday but the next sunday, i played without feeling any pain. so because i was'nt feeling the pain again, i decided to resume work; am into fashion designing. immediately i resume, the pain reappear so i began to think it may be as a result of the stress i undergo in my workplace, I Do trek to work everyday... although its nt too far from my house. while the pain was there, i was still playing drum.

to be continued...
Re: Which Orthopaedic Hospital Will You Recomend? by emblem2d(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
continue...

i never knew the human body is somewhat delicate untill it occured to me. on a monday evening, i climbed a table trying to get something from a wall-board hung in my room, at the process of doing that the table was disbalanced and it was going to fall so i had no OPTION than to JUMP. but in a bid to keep my already sprained right ankle off pressure, i resorted to land on my left leg only; immediately i landed i began to feel pain gradually and i was thinking maybe it's this pain you normally feel when ever you jump from a height. but unfurtunately for me the pain refused to go but it wasn't that severe altho it was swollen. the nxt day i went to work, i couldn't work cause my ankles aches(which leg will i use to pendal) i began to cry cause there are alot of works for me to do, i was left with no option but to use the left leg on the pedal so after i finished work that day, the pain in the left leg became very severe; as i'm typing now, my two ankles are paining me,

to be continued....
Re: Which Orthopaedic Hospital Will You Recomend? by emblem2d(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
continue....

2weeks after whole incident i receivd a call that i shld come to makurdi for post-UTME signing, i was in pain i didn't knw wat to do, i cant forgo this chance of getting the admision i've been seeking for 2yrs now. so, when i went to the campus i had to go up and down looking for my deprtment; after i returned the pain escalate, i can'nt bare weight again, i have to sit on a rubber to poo now. in terms of medication, i have used a full bottle of "Aboniki Balm" and ROBB. but some one directed me to use "SHEA BUTTER", after 2days of using it the pain has reduced but it's still there, and i want the pain to go totally. i know that God Will surely see me through. and the reason i have come is to seek help and direction as well; whoever that is aware or know of any orthopaedic hospital in NIGERIA that can handle issues like this should let me know pls. i will be grateful if the moderators can help me to push this to frntpage so i can get more views and public opinion . #thanks
lalasticala
mynd

(1) (Reply)

Monkeypox Victim Impregnated By NYSC Member Loses Pregnancy / Health Tips To Help Prevent Snoring / Top 5 Curable Cancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.