Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (6073 Views)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most / People Reacts As Two Rats Were Recorded Having Sex Like A Human Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
teebankz10:
:Djust know about that Goblin, and I know about Golom in the LORD OF THE RING grin grin
Okay then. smiley
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by teebankz10(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay then. smiley
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree. smiley
Which is your favorite? From year one to seven or eight? The suspense in goblet of fire and order of the phoenix is thrilling. wink

I particularly like Goblet of Fire. I like the suspense, the extra adventure added by the tournament and it was also funny as hell. It's the comic relief of the entire series. I like Philosopher's stone too because Sorcerer's Stone was the first potter book I read, so seeing it in film was quite exhilarating.

U?
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

I particularly like Goblet of Fire. I like the suspense, the extra adventure added by the tournament and it was also funny as hell. It's the comic relief of the entire series. I like Philosopher's stone too because Sorcerer's Stone was the first potter book I read, so seeing it in film was quite exhilarating.

U?
I know right? It was suspense filled. Like no one saw his return coming so soon and like the way it did. Year 4 is my favorite too. It's was action packed with humor. With the whole Rita skeeter rubbish and all, I love Harry Potter and the goblet of fire I also love half blood prince, it was filled with unexpected suspense and it was thrilling.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? It was suspense filled. Like no one saw his return coming so soon and like the way it did. Year 4 is my favorite too. It's was action packed with humor. With the whole Rita skeeter rubbish and all, I love Harry Potter and the goblet of fire I also love half blood prince, it was filled with unexpected suspense and it was thrilling.

Lol. Rita Skeeter should have been a Nigerian blogger. Yes Voldermort's return was quite scary and very dramatic. Harry Potter 4 was just something else. With Ron and Harry trying to get dates. Rupert Grint can actually be an idiot grin.

Maky, the whole series held me spellbound and the storyline kind of got better as the film progressed.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Lol. Rita Skeeter should have been a Nigerian blogger. Yes Voldermort's return was quite scary and very dramatic. Harry Potter 4 was just something else. With Ron and Harry trying to get dates. Rupert Grint can actually be an idiot grin.

Maky, the whole series held me spellbound and the storyline kind of got better as the film progressed.
I swearugawd. She was even an unregistered animagi. So you can imagine how she'll go to people's house to dig stories. grin
With Ron's jealousy over Viktor Krum. Then the tournament, even Hargid finding love. Mehn it was mind blowing. grin
Yea, the way I fought with my brother to read year 6 ehn. Half blood prince. Snape is the bravest man in Harry Potter. And he was a good occlumens himself and was able to deceive voldermort! shocked
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I swearugawd. She was even an unregistered animagi. So you can imagine how she'll go to people's house to dig stories. grin
With Ron's jealousy over Viktor Krum. Then the tournament, even Hargid finding love. Mehn it was mind blowing. grin
Yea, the way I fought with my brother to read year 6 ehn. Half blood prince. Snape is the bravest man in Harry Potter. And he was a good occlumens himself and was able to deceive voldermort! shocked
Lol...I found her very annoying. Hagrid-funny guy...(u need to read the books to fully understand his story). Half Blood Prince was dope and Prof. Snape is a very interesting character. First, you'd hate him, then tolerate him, get confused and finally fall in love with him. Yes, he was the bravest man in Harry Potter for so many reasons. I actually got super confused when he swore that oath to protect Draco, then killed Dumbledore. Yes, he was the best at occlumency, he fooled Voldermort successfully. Remember how furious he was when harry bested him at his game?
Who was your favourite character
Your best actor?
& your most hated character?
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
donsimo:
Smeego master betrayed us.

Its golom ferom Lord of the rings.
My precious.
p
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Lol...I found her very annoying. Hagrid-funny guy...(u need to read the books to fully understand his story). Half Blood Prince was dope and Prof. Snape is a very interesting character. First, you'd hate him, then tolerate him, get confused and finally fall in love with him. Yes, he was the bravest man in Harry Potter for so many reasons. I actually got super confused when he swore that oath to protect Draco, then killed Dumbledore. Yes, he was the best at occlumens, he fooled Voldermort successfully. Remember how furious he was when harry bested him at his game?
Who was your favourite character
Your best actor?
& your most hated character?
I've read all the books nau, even have them on pdf on my phone.
Lol I didn't like Snape and my hatred grew when he killed Dumbledore. I even cried. I knew shii just got real and Harry was vulnerable.
I remember oo, Harry saw his father bullying Snape. grin

Hermione, she's just like me. smiley
My best actor will be Harry who else do I wanna give it to sef? cheesy
Crabbe and goyle, I think Crabbe's curse killed him at the fight at hogwash. Then flich and Mrs Norris.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
donsimo:
Smeego master betrayed us.

Its golom ferom Lord of the rings.
My precious.
please when last did you watched Lord of the rings
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:
please when last did you watched Lord of the rings

Being awhile I did, any particular reason why you ask?.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
donsimo:

Being awhile I did, any particular reason why you ask?.
nothing I just see you resemble that particular smeego sir
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I've read all the books nau, even have them on pdf on my phone.

Yea you said so, I meant it generally...that one has to read the books to get the whole story.

makydebbie:

Lol I didn't like Snape and my hatred grew when he killed Dumbledore. I even cried. I knew shii just got real and Harry was vulnerable.
I remember oo, Harry saw his father bullying Snape. grin

Hermione, she's just like me. smiley
My best actor will be Harry who else do I wanna give it to sef? cheesy
Crabbe and goyle, I think Crabbe's curse killed him at the fight at hogwash. Then flich and Mrs Norris.

You cried! Wao! Lol. It was the most shocking scene anyway. Me I initially refused to believe that dumbledore was dead...but it was actually the only way to convince Voldermort that Snape was loyal. It favoured Harry too somehow. He had to kill the boy (like Jon Snow wink) and become a man.

I like your choices. I also like the fact that you stuck to the children. The adults are seasoned actors, so they were expected to deliver. Those children were awesome and they grew with the film.
Draco was also fantastic as a villain (hope you know he's best friends with harry in real life)

Hermione is like you...interesting smiley
Lol@ Filch
I hated dudley's folks and bellatrix lestrange with a passion.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Yea you said so, I meant it generally...that one has to read the books to get the whole story.

You cried! Wao! Lol. It was the most shocking scene anyway. Me I initially refused to believe that dumbledore was dead...but it was actually the only way to convince Voldermort that Snape was loyal. It favoured Harry too somehow. He had to kill the boy (like Jon Snow wink) and become a man.

I like your choices. I also like the fact that you stuck to the children. The adults are seasoned actors, so they were expected to deliver. Those children were awesome and they grew with the film.
Draco was also fantastic as a villain (hope you know he's best friends with harry in real life)

Hermione is like you...interesting smiley
Lol@ Filch
I hated dudley's folks and bellatrix lestrange with a passion.
Yea, like I had a conviction that Dumbledore will resurrect or something. He was the best wizard in the world and he died just like that. sad

The children did well, not like these nollywood kids. lipsrsealed
Yea sometimes, Draco would go savage especially on the Weasleys very funny. grin
Really? Harry and Draco. That's cool.
You know for some reason I loved Bellatrix forget the fact that she was an awful death eater, she had this aura. Even voldermort laid with her. lipsrsealed
Dudlley folks were funny people, nice comic relief. grin
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, like I had a conviction that Dumbledore will resurrect or something. He was the best wizard in the world and he died just like that. sad

The children did well, not like these nollywood kids. lipsrsealed
Yea sometimes, Draco would go savage especially on the Weasleys very funny. grin
Really? Harry and Draco. That's cool.
You know for some reason I loved Bellatrix forget the fact that she was an awful death eater, she had this aura. Even voldermort laid with her. lipsrsealed
Dudlley folks were funny people, nice comic relief. grin

Lol @ nollywood kids...some are actually talented but the industry is not really helping matters.
You love belatrix..haha! That's a first. Her acting is top notch though...she's a veteran actress-Helena Bonham Carter. Same with Ralph Fiennes (Voldermort)-he likes playing weird roles.
HP was generally a great series that ended well. I liked the deathly hallows ish at the end.

Did you hear about J.K Rowling being a witch in real life smiley?
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Lol @ nollywood kids...some are actually talented but the industry is not really helping matters.
You love belatrix..haha! That's a first. Her acting is top notch though...she's a veteran actress-Helena Bonham Carter. Same with Ralph Fiennes (Voldermort)-he likes playing weird roles.
HP was generally a great series that ended well. I liked the deathly hallows ish at the end.

Did you hear about J.K Rowling being a witch in real life smiley?
Really? She was a witch? Wow!
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? She was a witch? Wow!

Lol, I don't know. Some theorists are convinced that she is.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Lol, I don't know. Some theorists are convinced that she is.
You know? The way she was about to write HP is wow! I won't be surprised she's. cheesy
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
You know? The way she was about to write HP is wow! I won't be surprised she's. cheesy

Same here. The story is out of this world and different from other fantasy writing. it draws you in totally and make u wish u were a wizard/witch smiley
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Same here. The story is out of this world and different from other fantasy writing. it draws you in totally and make u wish u were a wizard/witch smiley
Sometimes I wonder if there's a diagon alley. Where I can get a wand sometimes it affects your head and gives you unnecessary fantasies. I'll start looking at people who didn't know about it as muggles. grin
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:
nothing I just see you resemble that particular smeego sir

Interesting, so you believe baiting me is a better use of your time.
Sorry dude. Busy busy busy.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Sometimes I wonder if there's a diagon alley. Where I can get a wand sometimes it affects your head and gives you unnecessary fantasies. I'll start looking at people who didn't know about it as muggles. grin
Hahaha..right!. There might actually be. I can talk HP non-stop for whole week. I used to be in an exclusive chatroom back then. It's good to know you are a Harry Potter aficionada.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Hahaha..right!. There might actually be. I can talk HP non-stop for whole week. I used to be in an exclusive chatroom back then. It's good to know you are a Harry Potter aficionada.
Me too, I'm kuku a talkative.

You too. smiley
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by 9jaBloke: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Me too, I'm kuku a talkative.

Okay then, someday, you'll gist me all about hermionedebbie & I'll tell you about other book series.

Sleep tight & have an awesome week.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jaBloke:

Okay then, someday, you'll gist me all about hermionedebbi & I'll tell you about other book series.

Sleep tight & have an awesome week.
You too dear. smiley
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by afoltundeseun(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2018
makydebbie:
You too dear. smiley
i hope you guys are dating already
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:
i hope you guys are dating already
Yea. tongue tongue
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by Werwolf: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thats is either a gremlin or goblin ;-)
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by ambrosine: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have already checked it before. they said it's a baby werewolf.
Re: Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! by ambrosine: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
HsLBroker:
Is this animal or human being? I'm begging for an answer please!

a baby were wolf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Be Feeding My GSD For Proper Growth / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions / How Much Would A Dolphin Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.