Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper (1070 Views)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Adure & Go Down Low - Shuleydee (Weird Mc's New Signing) / Lyrics Of 'Ijo Ya' - Weird Mc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Weird MC Is the Number One Nigerian Female Rapper and this is a fact if you really know music.

Weird MC has been in the business for over 10 years now and she is still smoking hot.
Anyone who was not there when she dropped the bomb “Wanna make u jack”/”Let’s Get Wet” should not bother to argue.

She has charismatic command of stage craft and her politically incorrect lyrics have great depth.
Unlike the Nigerian rap wannabes who are just whining pussies who cannot stand any competition in the UK or US.

Any of the new female rap wannabes babbling about some swagger as if swagger is a new word should attempt making #1 on the Blues and Soul UK Swing charts. Then they can come close to Weird MC.

Have a lovely sweet weekend

Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by ElRazur: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
So anyone who disagree with your opinion do not know music?

lmao.
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tosinaded(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
lmao this poster is either an ignoramus or was paid to put up this Sh.it grin

Weird MC Is the Number One Nigerian Female Rapper and this is a fact if you really know music

if na so dem dey know music, i refuse to know music o shocked

Weird MC has been in the business for over 10 years now and she is still smoking hot.
Anyone who was not there when she dropped the bomb “Wanna make u jack”/”Let’s Get Wet” should not bother to argue.

lmao, u is a clowny sapien!!!
is that why she's the best?

She has charismatic command of stage craft and her politically incorrect lyrics have great depth.

even english u no sabi undecided

Unlike the Nigerian rap wannabes who are just whining pussies who cannot stand any competition in the UK or US.

waoh so weird can compete in the us and uk grin

My Verdict
charged for blasphemy
Crucify Him + his family grin

#itsnaija
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by ofokaofoki: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
lol weird mc the best female rapper in nigeria ?? lol , is it in ur village Top 10 charts ?? grin grin
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tavarez(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
shola ke?? no be by long Cap jooo Shes Wack , and she even has an illeterate PA{poster} Crucifyyyyyyyyyyyy

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Maximum -Feat Chuddy-K-Yarinya
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by ofokaofoki: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2010
tavarez washere
wack is an understatement she is wacki wiki. grin grin
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by semid4lyfe(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
Lol at all the comments but as wack as she is, she's had the biggest hit in Naija from a female rap artiste.
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by Orikinla(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
If you want to challenge me, simply name the Nigerian female rapper who is better than her.

Lest you forget, I work with composers and producers who studied music in Nigeria and the UK.

Then let us go into the rudiments with the sheet music in detail.
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tosinaded(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
Orikinla:

Lest you forget, I work with composers and producers who studied music in Nigeria and the UK.

and ure still this dull?
Ur ignorance is tattoed!

#itsnaija
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tosinaded(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
Orikinla:

and ure still this dull?
Ur ignorance is tattoed!

#itsnaija
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tosinaded(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Orikinla:

and ure still this dull?
Ur ignorance is tattoed!

#itsnaija
Re: Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper by tavarez(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
i wanted to reply but im like why engage am illiterate in an intellectual convo, omo my keys for my lappie don dey fade, i watch the way i talk to ignoramuses here, once more Zap shola  she dont do RAP shes a Popstar and makes OKAY pop Music, thats all

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Weird mc-Allen Avenue

(1) (Reply)

Hotel California- Listen, Can You Hear The Conga Drum? / Official single of IMMACULATE d 1st runner Up Peak Talent Show / S*X Tape By Timaya [+18] CLEAN VERSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.