Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! (742 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Munachi Abii Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Edreamz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
The ex beauty queen won mbgn 10 years ago this year abd just turned 30 today. Some sources close to her claim she is using fake age and is closer to 40 than 30 but lets just celebrate her birth DATE and not year!
People need to stop hating munachi

Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Finally she is 30.

Congrats Muna. Where is your serious man sef?

Don't mention that Rastafara boy o
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Edreamz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Finally she is 30.

Congrats Muna. Where is your serious man sef?

Don't mention that Rastafara boy o
What do you mean by finally 30!?

She's still with him
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Edreamz:

What do you mean by finally 30!?

She's still with him
You have always been 28 since I know you oo.

Muna what are you still doing with that boy for goodness sake?

I am not saying he's not good oo but are you sure about him? Don't go and waste your time.
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Edreamz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You have always been 28 since I know you oo.

Muna what are you still doing with that boy for goodness sake?

I am not saying he's not good oo but are you sure about him? Don't go and waste your time.
then you can't count.

And he loves her so why not
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Edreamz:
then you can't count.

And he loves her so why not
I just would like to see your babies. That's all.
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
In five years time she will still be 30..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Cutehector(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok so she calls herself ex beauty...that means she is ugly now...

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Edreamz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I just would like to see your babies. That's all.
why. Maybe Im no ready.
Re: Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! by Edreamz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
Ok so she calls herself ex beauty...that means she is ugly now...
hater!
Cutehector:
In five years time she will still be 30..
she was born 1987 so math

(1) (Reply)

See Things About Hushpuppi That Will Shock You. / What Davido Has To Say About Meek Mill’s 2-4 Years Prison Sentence (MUST READ) / Man Blasted For Claiming He Looks Like Davido (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.