Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single (581 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Check Out Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Swags In Latest Pictures / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single by GibsonB(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
She's 33 and aging, still unmarried, and while Most people say is because men are running away from her, Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo has said she's one of those people who are scared of getting, because of the unknown, in an interview with Punch, the single actress said she has been careful about getting committed marriage, because she does not “like abandoning things halfway, The way her colleagues have been doing.

Nwagbo stated,
“I believe that everything happens at the right time, which is the time that God ordains. I don’t like abandoning things halfway; I prefer to stick with it till the end. That’s why I have to be very careful about marriage. I don’t think divorced couples go into their marriages with the intention to split. It is because issues came up that they couldn’t handle or that they did not know one another well enough before getting married. Anyway, I have learnt from the mistakes of other people and whenever I make my decision, it just has to be the right way.”

On her experience with some male fans, she said,
“Some of them can be quite extreme and I always put such people in their place. I try to relate with people equally, irrespective of class or status. However, most of my fans are pleasant and I love them all very much. I appreciate all the females too. But I also want fans of celebrities to know that as humans, their favourite actor or artist wouldn’t always be in the best of moods. They should try to be a bit more understanding.”

News From[b] Ebiwali[/b]- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/i-dont-want-to-marry-and-divorce.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single by prospero5(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
so this girl cannot play 9jabet?

which one has more risk?
like for 9jabet, share for marriage.
Re: 'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single by joseo: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
it's is knowledge of what marriage is about that will prevent divorce and not patience......get knowledge and apply it to your marriage.
Re: 'I Don't Want To Marry And Divorce''- Actress Ebube Speaks On Been Single by Tamarapetty(f): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Gay Is Legal In Nigeria-Bisi Alsimi Speaks In Support Of Bobrisky / Throwback Photo Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare ll / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Hates Isco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.