Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Obiano, APGA Deserves Another Ternure – Chief Emeka Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, APGA Deserves Another Ternure – Chief Emeka Kalu (244 Views)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obiano, APGA Deserves Another Ternure – Chief Emeka Kalu by NAPC1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chief Emeka C. Kalu has said that the second to none development strides of Gov. Willie Obiano would give the governor victory in the Nov.18 governorship poll in Anambra.

Kalu stated this after an interaction with APGA chieftains in the United States. He said that a second term would help the governor to consolidate on his efforts in developing the state and institutionalize them.

He said: “I am not from Anambra state but I am affiliated to the politically and by matrimony. If I am asked, I will say that Governor Obiano has done very well.

He changed the security state of Upper Iweka and made it secure, workers in the state are not complaining of no or low salaries; he pays promptly and has transformed agriculture in the state. Anambra is a state blessed with many business men and women, with the coming of Obiano, more have come into the picture with his economic empowerment schemes. Prof Soludo said it rightly during his lecture when he asked ‘If it is not broken, why mend it?’ I agree with him.”

The Abia born business man salutes the wisdom applied by Anambra chapter of APGA by calling on the services of Willie Obiano even after he had retired from active service.

“One thing that is important in leadership is the recognizing of a true leader by the people and not picking one who is forcing himself to leadership position. Everyone can recall that Governor Obiano was not actively involved in politics before becoming governor; he had meritoriously retired from active service when Anambra State APGA came calling on him. That is what it should be.

And as a man that is where he is due to his consistency in positive and innovative services in his professional carriers, he has not failed Anambra people; he is living and working up to their expectations and the people are calling on him again for a second tenure. Isn’t that worth it?

On the projects embarked on and completed by the governor, Kalu said:

“If you tour across the state, you will see development projects of APGA in every community.

This is made possible because the governor focused on community driven projects. He has done well over 320 kilometres of road. Such man deserves a second term. A second term will help him to institutionalize the beautiful things that he has been able to do in this first tenure, particularly in the area of agriculture.

It is not news that Anambra is self-sufficient in rice. The governor was able to embark on his agriculture initiative in 2014. The state was doing over 80,000 metric tonnes but today, with the addition of Ofuma integrated rice farm, Anambra state is proudly doing 375 metric tones.’’

Kalu predicts an over 75 per cent victory for APGA

I am very sure that by November 18, Governor Willie Obiano will be returned to continue his good works for ndi Anambra.

More importantly, it must not be forgetting that the last government that ruled the state for eight years was APGA; therefore, it won’t be wrong for the party to come back for another four years. Ndi Anambra are safe and more developed with APGA as the ruling party.’’

APGA BU NKE ANYI!

https://abacityblog.com/2017/11/obiano-apga-deserves-another-ternure-chief-emeka-kalu.html

(1) (Reply)

Group Protesting To Presidency Over Corruption In Mdas / Anglican Primate, Okoh Speaks On Buhari, Warns President Over Appointees / INEC Sets For Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.