Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

This Tsunami Called Biafra And Its Agent, The Ipob. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Tsunami Called Biafra And Its Agent, The Ipob. (332 Views)

List Of Cities And Estate That Are Still Called Biafra In Kenya - Photos / Why Must South South Be Part Of The So Called Biafra / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Tsunami Called Biafra And Its Agent, The Ipob. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
From Russell Bluejack to Biafrans.
Happy Sunday to you all. Sorry my day is choked. There is so much work to do. I am reading and proofreading articles for the
newsletter second edition.
I just want to encourage you today. You know I always find time to talk to you. You have seen that Nigeria is about to become
history. It simply shows that we are like the wave. We are unstoppable, dear family.
Please, don't get weary now that we are close. Keep firing. Keep contributing your own quota. Work more. Complain less.
We shall all see the Land of the Rising Sun, our home sweet home. It shall be a land flowing with milk and honey. Our people
shall be heterogeneous, yet consciously ONE.
Together, we shall do wonders. Yes, Biafra will redeem Africa and doff the continent from the trenches of underdevelopment. We shall illuminate Africa with the Light of God and end the era of DARK CONTINENT. I smell the breath of fresh air. It must be coming from Biafra. It means one thing: Biafra is close enough to be touched. Can you touch her? You should because Enugu did it.
Ladies and gentlemen, Anambra will conclude what Enugu started. I have been thinking: how does Willie Obiano, the monster and Fulani slave, feel? Could that
beast sleep last night? WILLIE OBIANO, the tsunami called Biafra is coming for you.
The IPOB are at your doorstep, Obiano. Where will you hide? Where?
How many printing presses will you shut down? The people
have rejected you.
YOU SHALL REMAIN REJECTED. WE SHALL TERRORISE YOUR FRUITLESS REGIME AND TAKE BACK OUR MANDATE.
That is the kind of terrorism we
practise.
Yes. We'll free ourselves from captivity and misgovernance.
All hail Biafra!
Russell Ideaturu Bluejack.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Men Who Dont Want The Young To Govern. Case Study Of Senator Ladoja / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Assures Governor Obiano Of Block Votes From Nnewi Zone / Court Declares Ndume’s Suspension Illegal, Orders Payment Of His Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.