Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election (923 Views)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bishop Amatu cautious Ndi Anambra against those clamoring for change ahead of 18th, look well before you leap, do not allow them to deceive you, ask yourself do we really need a change.

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Yyeske(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you @OP, you should know already that ndi Anambra are well schooled in politics this time around and can never be swayed by some hopeless and jobless miscreants trying to dictate to them.
Thanks a lot for trying your bit

1 Like

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yesterday was all Anglican bishops and members in Anambra on their synod held at Alex square invited gov Obiano prayed for him warned those planning to rig, also thank Obaino for making Anambra one of fastest developing state in Nigeria.
Today catholic bishops

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by bestview: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good one.

APGA bu nke anyi.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
How can he invite Obiano that's currently planning to bribe voters with 30k so as to get higher voters turn out and preach against rigging? Where is that money coming from? Is it not from Anambra state purse?

But one thing I know is that after they do what they want, they'll still fight over that money... And those whose votes were bought will not get that promised 30k. They won't even get more than 2k. I'm sure of this cos the mobilizers I know are already shouting that they'll chop more after running around. So as to cool their heads.

Don't ask me how I know cos I know people that are mobilizing. Besides it's risky enough that I'm saying it here. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:
How can he invite Obiano that's currently planning to bribe voters with 30k so as to get higher voters turn out and preach against rigging? Where is that money coming from? Is it not from Anambra state purse?

But one thing I know is that after they do what they want, they'll still fight over that money... And those whose votes were bought will not get that promised 30k. They won't even get more than 2k. I'm sure of this cos the mobilizers I know are already shouting that they'll chop more after running around. So as to cool their heads.

Don't ask me how I know cos I know people that are mobilizing. Besides it's risky enough that I'm saying it here. Peace.
You don't understand Anambra politics, Catholics and Anglican control Anambra politics, ones they are against you know its over, you can't separate Anambra politics from church, we are 99% Christians and catholic and Anglican control 87%.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
post=62106171:

You don't understand Anambra police, Catholics and Anglican control Anambra politics, ones they are against you know its over, you can't separate Anambra politics from church, we are 99% Christians and catholic and Anglican control 87%.

Stop all the division... I'm not against you doing your job as a political assistant. I'm only saying you should do it with sense. Stop the division. Stop giving enemies the knife with which to divide you by. Later in this forum they'll come with Anambra is divided along Catholic and Anglican. Why are you Nigerian politicians so short sighted and so for the now?

Anambra is one. East West North and South. Stop the division. And yes I know Anambra politics and I have people inside Anambra politics.... How did you think I knew of obianos 30k per voter turn out? At least you didn't deny it.
Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Stop all the division... I'm not against you doing your job as a political assistant. I'm only saying you should do it with sense. Stop the division. Stop giving enemies the knife with which to divide you by. Later in this forum they'll come with Anambra is divided along Catholic and Anglican. Why are you Nigerian politicians so short sighted and so for the now?

Anambra is one. East West North and South. Stop the division. And yes I know Anambra politics and I have people inside Anambra politics.... How did you think I knew of obianos 30k per voter turn out? At least you didn't deny it.
I didn't bother because I know you are talking out of ignorant, why wasting my time discussing Facebook gossip?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
post=62106631:

I didn't bother because I know you are talking out of ignorant, why wasting my time discussing Facebook gossip?

Call it Facebook gossip if you want. I know that you know the truth cos you're an insider. I don't even think that this is on Facebook yet... Cos it's still secret. Only insiders like you and I know it. Difference is that I think less selfishly.
Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Call it Facebook gossip if you want. I know that you know the truth cos you're an insider.
Ok till then
Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Perceptor(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Thank you @OP, you should know already that ndi Anambra are well schooled in politics this time around and can never be swayed by some hopeless and jobless miscreants trying to dictate to them.
Thanks a lot for trying your bit
You pple like to deceive urself too much sha..formin local champion within ur uncivilised south east enclave there grin wch politics ar u well schooled in?? U need to check d meanin of "School" and "Politics" using standard dictionary.
Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Perceptor:

You pple like to deceive urself too much sha..formin local champion within ur uncivilised south east enclave there grin wch politics ar u well schooled in?? U need to check d meanin of "School" and "Politics" using standard dictionary.
What is this he________saying?

Re: Bishop Amatu, Cautions Ndi Anambra Ahead Of Election by Perceptor(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
post=62108753:

What is this he________saying?
Anambra1stPig..stop deceivin urselves, u pple no nothing about politics.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA: PDP And APC Deputy Candidates Show Off After Church Service / Gov. Ugwuanyi Fulfills Free Transportation Promise As Indigenes Jubilate(photo) / Governor Okowa's Aide Rejects Federal Appointment. Thanks Buhari, APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.