Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics (2473 Views)

New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. Lyrics / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2010
@deji
No need stressn it.
That has been my take on d ruggedone,nt dat i lyked him b4 he switched,u took a swipe at some ppl for some reason,n nw u r doin d same thing they were doin

The lyrics of club rugged,far bera dan this,it was a party track

Rugged is a vet,n shld improve his skill,venture into tongue twisting,n mature wordplay,to make him standout frm d newbies

U can do d above in a club song too
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by tosinaded(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2010
dejiariyo:

so why do u blame sky b and others that put out wack lyrics, what is good for the goose is good for the chicken, no double standard.At the end of the day eedris was churning out party tracks,maintain were doing the same and they all got dissed  so now when ruggedman is bringing out below par lyrics we shud overlook it cos its a party track? you all need help.

dnt gimme that crap abeg!

There's a diff btwn

meaningless and below par, a wannbee and an artist

sky b is a meaningless wannabee!
Rugged wasnt whack on this song,he was jst average and simple

use ur brains!

#itsnaija
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by 6thStalker: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2010
wack rubbish!!!!!

#6th Stalker. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
#We do it for the love, . now playing To Whom It May Concern - Ruggedman
#Its naija
#oNe
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2010
fight again angry angry angry angry
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Punisher1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
LYRICS TO RUGGEDMANS SANWO FT.VINO

Dem don pay dem don pay
dat na d result of working all day
and thats why I'm here
to drop another track wey go make ur speakers tear
Thats why i flow stylistic
touch you and leave u glossy like lipstick
I aint got no time for misfits
all they do na distract and make you mis hit
Some dont understand how i do ma thang for me and ma crew (for me and ma crew)
cos i make so much money some say i dey do yahoo (I dey do yahoo)
Wan maa penbe penbe (them go tey there)
cos everything I do Baba God gan dey je mbe (cos everything I do God gets His share)
To baa fe jenbe jenbe
come mother , let me show you how to get there

CHORUS

Lets go and get dough
thats the manifesto catch me at the next show presto
Cheques?No cash please the stash is jigantic
bastards cant match this
Ruggedy flashing like a papparazzi
who swagga pass me in a Mazaratti?
I make a lot but they only make bits
like a baseball player i only make hits
That ma people can feel on a daily like paper
that people can be in awe of like our Maker

Ruggedy, see money !!Vino bring bullion Van cos the thing dey plenty
Lets go there
London Paris we dey there
We no fear fear
cos anywhere the faji dey we show there

CHORUS

In a football team theres also a goal keeper that uses his hands bt they are all called footballers,give up the pathetic attempt at talkin bad about sumfin dats good.
Ruggedman is not competing with anybody in the industry and will always be the pace setting rapper he is.Wait for his track featuring 2Face and MI.Make una dey there dey hate on brother wey fight for the so called rappers in Naija when there was mad monopolisation going on.
Give him the respect due or move on cos his hit after hit should be obvious message to haters that ur negative talks do not affect him.Ruggedybaba wan ma sanwo e
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Punisher1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Tavarez do all the baseball playaz catch at the same time?Or they take turns? Give it up bro.Its a banger.Not every rapper will do it how u like it.Theres Jay Z, Black Eyed Peas,Nas,Eminem,Ja Rule,50Cent,Afroman,Talib,Mos Def,Drake,Kanye West different rappers,different styles.Pick the one u like and move on,dnt hate on another cos he is making it and u dont like his style or party lyrics.If its working for him who are you to tell him to change?Please you all should get off that and enjoy good music
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by javalove(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Punisher1:

Dem don pay dem don pay
and thats why I'm here
to drop another track wey go make your speakers tear
cos everything I do Baba God gan dey je mbe (cos everything I do God gets His share)
To baa fe jenbe jenbe

CHORUS

Lets go and get dough
bastards cant match this

Lets go there
We no fear fear

CHORUS

In a football team theres also a goal keeper that uses his hands bt they are all called footballers,give up the pathetic attempt at talkin bad about sumfin dats good.
Ruggedman is not competing with anybody in the industry and will always be the pace setting rapper he is.Wait for his track featuring 2Face and MI.Make una dey there dey hate on brother wey fight for the so called rappers in Naija when there was mad monopolisation going on.
Give him the respect due or move on cos his hit after hit should be obvious message to haters that your negative talks do not affect him.Ruggedybaba wan ma sanwo e

I smell a dirty headwarmer . . .just to be sure, were u putting on a headwarmer when you typed this ??
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Punisher1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
can someone tell me how to insert a comment someone has posted so i can comment on it?
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Punisher1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
can someone tell me how to insert a comment someone has posted so i can comment on it?
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by coolguyz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Punisher1

thanx, nice one . . . . . hope yu too dey sanwo sha?
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dawhizkid1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Punisher1
Oga, i dey suspect u o! No big deal sha becoz it's all good.
"I make a lot, they only make bits/ like a baseball player, i only make hits"
"LET'S GO and GET DOE, Thats the maniFESTO/ catch me at the NEXT SHOW, PRESTO". Multies n in-rhymes, Rhymestein where u dey?
As per the questn wey u ask, for the post reply place, scroll down u go see people comments for the topic, look well u go see insert quotes on every comment, Click d insert quote wey dey the post u wan reply!
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dawhizkid1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Punisher1
Oga, i dey suspect u o! No big deal sha becoz it's all good.
"I make a lot, they only make bits/ like a baseball player, i only make hits"
"LET'S GO and GET DOE, Thats the maniFESTO/ catch me at the NEXT SHOW, PRESTO". Multies n in-rhymes, Rhymestein where u dey?
As per the questn wey u ask, for the post reply place, scroll down u go see people comments for the topic, look well u go see insert quotes on every comment, Click d insert quote wey dey the post u wan reply!
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2010
Punisher1:

Dem don pay dem don pay
and thats why I'm here
to drop another track wey go make your speakers tear
To baa fe jenbe jenbe

CHORUS

Lets go and get dough
bastards cant match this

Lets go there
We no fear fear

CHORUS

Give him the respect due or move on cos his hit after hit should be obvious message to haters that your negative talks do not affect him.Ruggedybaba wan ma sanwo e

THANKS FOR THE FULL LYRICS
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dejiariyo: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
tosinaded@:

dnt gimme that crap abeg!

There's a diff btwn

meaningless and below par, a wannbee and an artist

sky b is a meaningless wannabee!
Rugged wasnt whack on this song,he was jst average and simple

use your brains!

#itsnaija

so u wanna tell me eedris and olu maintain were meaningless wannabees>

i think u really need help and from ur post its shows how shallow ur thinking is.Telling me to use my brain is humorous coming from a demented individual like you.
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by ofokaofoki: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
dejiariyo:

so u wanna tell me eedris and olu maintain were meaningless wannabees>

i think u really need help and from your post its shows how shallow your thinking is.Telling me to use my brain is humorous coming from a demented individual like you.

[size=38pt]LMFAO[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2010
ofokaofoki:

[size=38pt]LMFAO[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by darequam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
If I was an antiRugged, I'll say dis guy "punisher' sounds like he's rugged,
1) U posted d full lyrics
2) Ruggedy was tagged a punisher, as he smarkd various yeye artist, doing wrong back then,
3) Seeems u r new to nland, , the java sagga might av linkd u,
4) U sound like d rughead av onced interact with.

As per d lyrics, I still find it funny dat peeps are critisizing such a well structured lyrics,
Its perfect for me,
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dammiecool(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
darequam:

If I was an antiRugged, I'll say dis guy "punisher' sounds like he's rugged,
1) U posted d full lyrics
2) Ruggedy was tagged a punisher, as he smarkd various yeye artist, doing wrong back then,
3) Seeems u r new to nland, , the java sagga might av linkd u,
4) U sound like d rughead av onced interact with.

As per d lyrics, I still find it funny dat peeps are critisizing such a well structured lyrics,
Its perfect for me,

dare I think ure wrong, punisher1 is not ruggedy.

Punisher1:

Ruggedy cant be asking how to insert quote,[s]with his yahoo yahoo experience according to mode ix [/s] cool cool cool
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dammiecool(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
this track is another banger
this is a hit track!!!!!!! no two ways about it grin cheesy wink

I LOVE RUGGED MAN

we do it for hip hop
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by aldon: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2010
dammiecool:

this track is another banger
this is a hit track!!!!!!! no two ways about it grin cheesy wink

I LOVE RUGGED MAN

we do it for hip hop

i got d joint on repeat,itz blazin hot.therez anoda banger wit mallam spicey.wch he shot vid 4 though nt releasd yet but he performd it on startrek nd it was elektrifying.rugged's album wil b a classic nd i cnt wait.#am out
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by javalove(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
kai i cant imagine myself playing this trash and having it on repeat. . . grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dammiecool(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
javalove:

kai i cant imagine myself playing this trash and having it on repeat. . . grin

can someone tell dis mad man to get d f*&k out of here angry angry angry

@topic

This is another best rap album grin grin
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by javalove(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
waa on se ara e leshe. . oponu. . .i dey tell u truth u dey misyarn. .

Rughead is wack!!!!!

Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by dammiecool(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
make he wack na u sabi tongue tongue

we dey feel am,d street dey feel am pass ur god mode 0 grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: New: Ruggedman - Sanwo Featuring Vino. + Lyrics by aldon: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
dammiecool:

make he wack na u sabi tongue tongue

we dey feel am,d street dey feel am pass your god mode 0 grin cheesy tongue tongue
lol!!! grin grin grin
javalove:

waa on se ara e leshe. . oponu. . .i dey tell u truth u dey misyarn. .

Rughead is wack!!!!!

itz obvious dat u r a fan in disguise.my advise 4 u iz to betta go get a lyf!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Star Ft. Tiwa Savage - BABY JOLLOF [prod. By Masterkraft] / Full Album Download: Michael W. Smith – Awaken (the Surrounded Experience) / Tupac Fans,let Me See your Hands In Da Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.