Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? (419 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by bidemz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
There is this catholic church around my area, anytime they are through with their service on Sundays i always see some of their youth members immediately after service, they go and buy crates of beer and drink in the church premises
it always left me wondering if they see nothing wrong in drinking alcohol in the church
please is it right??
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by bidemz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
tosyne2much
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
In the next few years, they will start smoking weed inside church.. What a time to be alive..
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol.

Its nt wrong to take alcohol. I evn know a Fr. that takes it.
But drinking it within the church premise is what i dunno.
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by smoy: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
bidemz:
There is this catholic church around my area, anytime they are through with their service on Sundays i always see some of their youth members immediately after service, they go and buy crates of beer and drink in the church premises
it always left me wondering if they see nothing wrong in drinking alcohol in the church
please is it right??
they got the inspiration from bible 1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by bidemz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
smoy:
they got the inspiration from bible 1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
lol
but dat still doesn't justify them to drink it in the presence of God na
Re: Is It Right To Drink Alcohol In A Church? by smoy: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
bidemz:

lol
but dat still doesn't justify them to drink it in the presence of God na
what justification do they need again even the first miracle of Jesus was to turn water to wine.

(1) (Reply)

Share How You Got Saved By Lord / Heal Of Kidney Disease / Do Dreams Really Come True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.