Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Among The Psquare Who Is The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Among The Psquare Who Is The Best (1932 Views)

Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) / Paul Okoye Of The Psquare Fame May Want A Split... / The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by uzoegbu(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
Please dear friends Among the P-square who is the best i mean the twin brothers Pater and Paul.

my own comment i will say Paul is the best cos he rep and sing in all their song. he take all the part in every song.
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by semid4lyfe(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
Comparison of two people and you're asking who is BEST? Leaves the thread shaking his head.
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2010
DUMB!!!!!!!!      you and ur spelling who is the best?? angry
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by eleshin(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
paul is better
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by babymi2(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
both
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by ajah1(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
They both are gud but peter is more of d bad guy.
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by bukasa: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
i think both of them are good cos without PAUL OR PETER there wont ve been P-square in the first place,
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by shilling(f): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Jes Chill:

DUMB!!!!!!!!      you and your spelling who is the best?? angry
Ok. . . that's funny.
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by maskuraid(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
last time i checked,p square was made up of two pple shocked shocked

among dumb and dumber, which one is worst grin grin grin
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by uzoegbu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Jes Chill piss off

@shilling -here is not twitter

@maskuraid --but they said ,We dey play we dey sing we dey dance 4 the same shoe at the same time and also said them bi one no bi two , so get that into your punk ass skull
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
So Uzoegbu, u can spell wow, its a miracle!!!!!!!!, or did someone type this for you Pls think of topics worth discussing ok,, or go and look for those that have your kind of mindset (2 year olds)
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by uzoegbu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
You are not a guy man ooh you talk like woman why
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
See u wey be guy man,,u no sabi spell and u no even know wetin dey, GUY MAN wey dey ask Peter and Paul who better pass?? scoffs, GUY MAN of nairaland i salute you, rubbish
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by uzoegbu(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ok sorry sir ney me find you trouble Egberi Papa 1 of NL go on 2people cant be mad at the same time
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
Guy man running with his tail in between his legs, u really need to work on yourself, u no get style at all,
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Na your mates dey Discuss intellectual issues and stuff bothering naija's situation u dey here dey form mumu GUY MAN with the only piece of information for your brain p-square,,What a pity!!!!!,
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by uzoegbu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
*hissing*initially i be think say you be person now i know that you are a big fool people way get surname 4 Aso rock never do anything not to talk of you way no even get surname for Nl wan talk about Nigeria cabal.abegi make we hear word jere
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by shilling(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
uzoegbu:

@shilling -here is not twitter

Please explain.
Re: Among The Psquare Who Is The Best by JesChill(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2010
Uzoegbu, u were born clucthing stupidity as ur birthright, being a fool is a luxury for you,

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And Genevieve Dating, A Publicity Gimmick As Genevieve Pulls Out / Uganda's President, nicknamed 'm7' Makes A Rap Song. Sue Rappers Mixing his song / G.i. Joe 2' Crew Member Mike Huber Dies On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.