Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) (586 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by Letenwam: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who was Ebuka Uchendu's guest today on 'rubbin minds', talked about her failed marriage, her projects and her interview which sparked controversy.

According to Tonto Dikeh who said she doesn't regret granting the controversial interview, she has decided to keep quiet because her rejoinder statements has never changed people's opinion about her.

She further disclosed that she is still in the process of charging her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill to court, but however said she won’t disclose the charges.

Here are videos of the interview;

https://www.lailasblog.com/im-process-suing-churchill-tonto-dikeh/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by riccadonna(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
tonto just say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.... you are regretting ur mistakes now , you are just looking for an avenue to go back to him(your Ex) indeed.
Re: 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by okusman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
I thought this girl said she was the only one that normally pay the fees and bills at home... why can't she just leave the hell out of her Ex.
Re: 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by okusman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
I thought this girl said she was the only one that normally pay the fees and bills at home... why can't she just leave the hell out of her Ex.
Re: 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Nov 06, 2017
she don start again
Re: 'i’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband Churchill' – Tonto Dikeh (videos) by kurupt1: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Drama queen! A lesson for single men and also women go for good character not charm and beauty

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Narrates The Embarrassing Moment She Went To The Wrong Party / Mr 2kay Slams Eko Hotel & Suites With N500 Million Lawsuit / Actress, Omalicha Elom Blames Asaba Girls For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.