Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. (957 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by Built2last: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Used and dumped... When someone like Obono-Obla talks everytime without​ sense, why won't he be shamed

RE: DIRECTIVE IN RESPECT OF CHIEF OKOI OBONO-OBLA, CHAIRMAN OF THE SPECIAL INVESTIGATION PANEL ON THE RECOVERY OF PUBLIC PROPERTY.

I have received a letter Ref. SH/OVP/DCOS/FMJ/0424 dated 20th October, 2017 in respect of the above subject from the Office of the Vice President.

In the said letter, the Vice President expressed his concerns on the activities of the Special Investigation Panel on the Recovery of Public Property which runs contrary to the enabling Act establishing it. He also noted that the activities of the Panel run foul or contrary to established administrative procedures and protocols in the Federal Civil Service structure.

In view of the foregoing coupled with the directives contained in the letter under reference, you are hereby directed to refrain from any further action or taking any step in your capacity as the Chairman of the Special Investigation Panel on the Recovery of Public Property with immediate effect until directed otherwise by His Excellency, the Vice President.

While you are to await further instructions in respect of the Panel’s mandate, you are hereby directed to promptly provide a detailed up-to-date report on the activities of the Panel to the undersigned for onward transmission to the Vice President.

Furthermore, you are required to henceforth seek clearance from the Honourable Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice before granting any media interview or making press releases on official matters.

While appealing for immediate and strict compliance with the contents of this letter, please, accept the assurances of my warm regards and best wishes.
Sign
AGF
A. Malami
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
He had it coming. His take on issues is unlike a lawyer.
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by Duru1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fools like Okoi Obono-Obla remain the reason southern Nigeria shall be perpetually subjugated. I wished these dumbasses such as Okoi Obono-Obla are swept away by the ocean current.
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by aolawale025: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
It ought to be a lesson to the others that run their mouth anyhow. Playing sycophants so much they sound idiotic.
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by talktimi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why make the blunder of appointing him in the first place without due diligence ? Ineptitude everywhere in this government cool
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2017
He just a victim of the devils game of this propaganda government..They will never learn. Abiola was a close friend to both IBB and Abacha. Threw tonnes of bible in the ocean, commit so many atrocities against the people of God just to please the caliphate and become president at all cost.. But what happened in the end?? He was a victim of the devils game. Even Abacha himself..Others should beware...The evil baggage from this government is staggering..I really pity the likes Osinbajo, Femi Adesina and many other southerners working with this government to drown the masses and misled them with their evil propaganda...The devil always use and dump...Karma surely has a date with this government soonest!
God never sleeps.
Re: Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. by Paperwhite(m): 1:52am On Nov 06, 2017
Duru1:
Fools like Okoi Obono-Obla remain the reason southern Nigeria shall be perpetually subjugated. I wished these dumbasses such as Okoi Obono-Obla are swept away by the ocean current.
I'm telling you my brother.The man's foolishness no get part two.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias / Weird Thing Happened In My Area Today / Pictures Of Governor Fayose Having His Hair Cut At Road Side Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.