Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Best To Reduce Chances Of STIs Just After Unprotected Sex Without Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Best To Reduce Chances Of STIs Just After Unprotected Sex Without Drugs (1460 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Reduce Chances Of STIs Just After Unprotected Sex Without Drugs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some of you would have found yourselves having unprotected sex for one reason or the other. I want to share with you a way to reduce your chances of contacting a sexually transmitted infections just after unprotected sex. It may not be evidence based yet because research is still ongoing, but it has been found to reduce chances of acquiring an infection after unprotected sex. This method has a far higher chance of effectiveness in men than in women

Just immediately after having an unprotected sex, don't stay on the bed to cuddle, just head straight to the bathroom and first have a hot peeling(urinating). For the guys, hold you penis tight and push for the urine, when its about coming out, let your penis so that the urine comes out like a hot flush. Just immediately, wash your penis with ample soap and water.

To increase your chance of being able to urinate, you can take one or two glasses of water.

Note: This is no excuse to engage in unprotected sex, this only reduces the chances of acquiring an STI, not eliminating it after unprotected sex. Your best bet if you cannot abstain is having only one partner or wearing a condom.
Re: How Best To Reduce Chances Of STIs Just After Unprotected Sex Without Drugs by phlame(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vitamins And Their Importance In Health And Disease / UCH Resident Doctors Loses 17 Colleagues To COVID-19, Joins Strike / These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.