Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! (5196 Views)

Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by Devonian(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
WHICH OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS SUCH A BILATERAL ARRANGEMENT AND AGREEMENT WITH THE UK, PROBABLY NONE. THAT SHOWS HOW STUPI.D AND SENSELESS OBASANJO WAS AND STILL IS.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by An0nimus: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
From 'Grace' to 'Grass'.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2010
Devonian:

WHICH OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS SUCH A BILATERAL ARRANGEMENT AND AGREEMENT WITH THE UK, PROBABLY NONE. THAT SHOWS HOW STUPI.D AND SENSELESS OBASANJO WAS AND STILL IS.

And your point is? They should not be sent back to Nigeria? Why not blame those that committed the crime in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by Thor(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2010
I think the cheapest solution would be to put all of the Nigerian prisoners in a plane a drop them into the Atlantic miles from shore. Cheap and quick. We don't want them in the UK, there are also many more Nigerian criminals and 419ers walking the streets in the UK. They should also suffer the same fate.

Time to take drastic action, criminals, illegal aliens, they should all be dealt with using maximum force lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by candylips(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^^ chei that was mean grin
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by deniz: 10:18pm On May 25, 2010
Hi everybody and am just passing by, 
But i still wonder why some of us will be downright against our own people who struggled out of the country to find a better life for their relatives back home. This really bothers me like we live in a country with leaders that hardly exist for the welfare of the people and while some managed to move abroad, only to face vicious racism from europe or elsewhere like work permit were denied, no jobs for blacks, you are hunted down for deportation day in day out all in the name of illegal migration' even legal migrant had stories to tell. Some turn petty criminals just to survive, got caught and dehumanize in western prison now faces deportation back home with nothing and you all laughing ?
Whoever laugh at the misery of these unfortunate prisoners should as well hang him/herself in shame.
Even the worst western serial killers will be highly supported by their leaders and some will even go out of their way to free their citizen from foreign jail and does some of you even know how much millions are Nigerians abroad contributing to our economy ? plus am not flaming but some of you should learn to spell properly on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2010
deniz:

Hi everybody and am just passing by, But i still wonder why some of us will be downright against our own people who struggled out of the country to find a better life for their relatives back home. This really bothers me like we live in a country with leaders that hardly exist for the welfare of the people and while some managed to move abroad, only to face vicious racism from europe or elsewhere like work permit were denied, no jobs for blacks, you are hunted down for deportation day in day out all in the name of illegal migration' even legal migrant had stories to tell. Some turn petty criminals just to survive, got caught and dehumanize in western prison now faces deportation back home with nothing and you all laughing ?
Whoever laugh at the misery of these unfortunate prisoners should as well hang him/herself in shame.
Even the worst western serial killers will be highly supported by their leaders and some will even go out of their way to free their citizen from foreign jail and does some of you even know how much millions are Nigerians abroad contributing to our economy ? plus am not flaming but some of you should learn to spell properly on this forum.
When will you stop writing completely nonsense and face the reality? Many pple travelled out of Nigeria and still keep their hands CLEAN.
Is Nigeria prison condition better? When you do the crime, its only fair that you do the time. Crime doesn't pay and will NEVER pay.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by deniz: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2010
justwise (m) I don't blame you b/c  i could tell its really not you but mental slavery is to blame and frankly white men love to hire fools like you as a lower class immigration officer to help track down and deport your country men and in the end " they deport you too"
Ever read the stories about Nigerian embassy in germany openly bribed and been used to deport even the non Nigerian to Nigeria ? and you wonder why today Nigerian are being mistreated almost everywhere even in Ghana.
You scared the hell out a me with your shortsighted view on my comment as everyone knew very few Nigerians traveled with criminal intent and the root cause of why some had to what they had to do simply to survive in the face of racism is what my comment was all about. And just so you know, i lived abroad 19 years and have seen it all and knew what true unity is.
So once again you might as well hang yourself coming online berating your own kind like that makes you a better negro in the face of racism.
I feel sorry 4 u.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
deniz:

justwise (m) I don't blame you b/c i could tell its really not you but mental slavery is to blame and frankly white men love to hire fools like you as a lower class immigration officer to help track down and deport your country men and in the end " they deport you too"
Ever read the stories about Nigerian embassy in germany openly bribed and been used to deport even the non Nigerian to Nigeria ? and you wonder why today Nigerian are being mistreated almost everywhere even in Ghana.
You scared the hell out a me with your shortsighted view on my comment as everyone knew very few Nigerians traveled with criminal intent and the root cause of why some had to what they had to do simply to survive in the face of racism is what my comment was all about. And just so you know, i lived abroad 19 years and have seen it all and knew what true unity is.
So once again you might as well hang yourself coming online berating your own kind like that makes you a better negro in the face of racism.
I feel sorry 4 u.

You are a complete slowpoke. Keep talking rubbish, sometimes we Nigerians don't seem to face the truth, crime does not pay, pple can not treat us with respect while we are busy getting involved in crimes and all dodgy businesses.

You probably spent many yrs of your 19yrs abroad in prison and got deported at the end of your prison sentence hence your views about the topic.
Committing crime shouldn't be the first option when the going gets tough abroad

Pple like you want to make it big without working hard for it, you want to go back to Nigeria to show off you stolen money, call your self a big boy.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by deniz: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
First of, am a Nigerian Canadian from British Columbia doing my part to contribute to Nigerian unity in the least.
and secondly the prisoners you mentioned are probably 2 percent hardened criminal while the rest sure are simply illegal migrant meaning they mostly have expired visa thus the weapon white men used to deport and dehumanize non white all in the name of immigration control plus i doubt if you even understand what kkk, neo nazi, or what E.U and institutionalized racism actually stands for.
Am sorry i can no longer argue wit you since its obvious you so consumed with hate for fellow Nigerians abroad be they right or wrong.
What a monkey!
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2010
deniz:

First of, am a Nigerian Canadian from British Columbia doing my part to contribute to Nigerian unity in the least.
and secondly the prisoners you mentioned are probably 2 percent hardened criminal while the rest sure are simply illegal migrant meaning they mostly have expired visa thus the weapon white men used to deport and dehumanize non white all in the name of immigration control plus i doubt if you even understand what kkk, neo nazi, or what E.U and institutionalized racism actually stands for.
Am sorry i can no longer argue wit you since its obvious you so consumed with hate for fellow Nigerians abroad be they right or wrong.
What a monkey!

You are really a caveman, i can understand why you talk so much rubbish, after spending time in prison you will struggle to reason properly.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by martinosi: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
deniz:

What a monkey!

LOL Nigerian Canadian, travelling abroad does mess some people's head up no bi small!!!
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by deniz: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t39bwYkCW2M
Another Nigerian killed in china and could actually be one of your relatives.
Check out the video link above to see the type of injustice meted out to our brothers in china all for being black and its called "RACISM" idiot ! while we still got those fish eyes chinese in our country roaming free and No ' never been imprisoned, and i visited Nigeria quite often plus having a dual nationality doesn't make me any better than anyone back home my mother land. Fool !
There are thousand s of Nigerian dual Nationals and expatriate worldwide so your LOL LOL makes no sense, plus am beginning to wonder just who the hell are you people in this forum.
As for your evil comment Mr Thor.
"I think the cheapest solution would be to put all of the Nigerian prisoners in a plane a drop them into the Atlantic miles from shore. Cheap and quick "
You are a low life british racist and you need to leave our people alone in this forum. Our forefather fought  to liberate your country from Hitler himself and even had to fight you all bloody colonialist harder for our independence but not after you made sure we are turned against each other causing inter ethnic war Biafra. The woes of Africans lies in your hands and britain will end up begging for our oil and investment the sooner we install good leaders and we almost there.
I was in britain last year and mark my word with what i have seen, its just a matter of time before the damn arab took over whatever is left in that pathetic country.
So go fk yourself.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2010
@deniz

No, it couldn't be ANY of my relatives, please get ur head off cheap drugs, its not doing you any good.

You keep blaming everybody else apart from urself for the problems [b]s[/b]ome Nigerians face abroad, 1st you blamed the white man, then Ghanaians and now China. When will you get real? If you broke the law then u get punished.

Why did you take up Canadian citizenship if the white man is hunting all Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by deniz: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2010
You know what my friend just told ? am replying bunch of ignorant  high schooler from some shanty town who happen to get online trying to be somebody and guess what , hes right ' with the tone of you writings.
Alright to educate you little, when you legally live and work in a country for certain years, you eventually become citizen of that country, " meaning in simplest term, you get passport of that country and in that passport , born in Nigeria will still be written on it and that's what its called dual national and it doesn't mean you revoke your true nationality which is Nigeria. Same as most foreigners in our country carrying Nigerian passport.Hope that helps.
My contribution to this forum ends today and to all you good guys out there, you have a great life and long live Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
deniz:

You know what my friend just told ? am replying bunch of ignorant high schooler from some shanty town who happen to get online trying to be somebody and guess what , hes right ' with the tone of you writings.Alright to educate you little, when you legally live and work in a country for certain years, you eventually become citizen of that country, " meaning in simplest term, you get passport of that country and in that passport , born in Nigeria will still be written on it and that's what its called dual national and it doesn't mean you revoke your true nationality which is Nigeria. Same as most foreigners in our country carrying Nigerian passport.Hope that helps.My contribution to this forum ends today and to all you good guys out there, you have a great life and long live Nigeria.

Your case has demonstrated the negative effect of travelling abroad, all you talk about is nonsense, out of points. Who asked you about dual citizenship? My question was:why did you take up Canadian citizenship at the first place if you think that the white man is sending us to prison for committing no offence?

My advice to you is to stay off crime while you are there, Nigeria don't need any more bad image.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by Osama10(m): 1:54am On Jun 14, 2010
Bring them back home bunch of losers.
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by bmwlondon: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by candylips(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
Osama10:

Bring them back home bunch of losers.

how can u call then bunch of losers
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by flasha(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by yommyuk: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2010
@deniz
OMG

You are the 8th wonder of the world
19 yrs abroad with this mentality
pack up bro. your comments are disgusting undecided
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2010
deniz:

You know what my friend just told ? am replying bunch of ignorant  high schooler from some shanty town who happen to get online trying to be somebody and guess what , hes right ' with the tone of you writings.
Alright to educate you little, [size=18pt]when you legally live and work in a country for certain years, you eventually become citizen of that country, " meaning in simplest term, you get passport of that country and in that passport , born in Nigeria will still be written on it and that's what its called dual national and it doesn't mean you revoke your true nationality which is Nigeria. Same as most foreigners in our country carrying Nigerian passport.Hope that helps.[/size]
My contribution to this forum ends today and to all you good guys out there, you have a great life and long live Nigeria.

What sort of garbage is this?

Can someone educate this buffoon?
Re: Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! by nairaman66(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
This is from frying pan to fire.

No!! From frying pan to firing squad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here. See What They Did To Child (graphics) / How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) / Nigerians Slams Man For Returning Money He Found Inside Indomie Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.